Al Sundan's last update was on the 20th

CT1924
55 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Any news regarding this overdue map?

Comments

• BeastofBourbon84
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well at least I can play dom on marita now so I guess there's that.

Too bad it's mixed with frontlines though.
  • CT1924
    Same as it has been past two months. Al Soon™dan
    Was hoping this wouldn't be the new battlefront II.
  • CT1924
  • CT1924
    Thanks. Floated away into fantasy for a second there.
  • Toxic_CA
    859 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At this point I dont think it will ever come
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 15
    Trying to desperately shoe in a single player map for multiplayer has back-fired spectacularly. It would have been better not to announce it until it was playable, it just causes frustration to everyone
  • ProAssassin2003
    3323 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 said:
    Al Soondan isn't coming with the next update it seems. So we are looking at a minimum of a three month delay for one **** map.

I bet Operation Explosives Spam is coming in time though. Because that's what all "true fans" really want!

This 100%
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    534 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trying to desperately shoe in a single player map for multiplayer has back-fired spectacularly. It would have been better not to announce it until it was playable, it just causes frustration to everyone
    It was playable at EA Play(?) or whatever event all the Youtubers were at. They were all PC players so I wonder if the issue is more console based.
  • Noodlesocks
    2785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It was playable. They have shown it playable with 64 players. Then suddenly it was somehow unplayable and has seemingly been unplayable for weeks. At this point I'm not convinced it's even being worked on.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    763 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    wouldn't hold my breath on it even releasing this year. or ever for that matter. same with the "pacific theater" most likely one new map 4 weapons and the factions but it will be like everything BFV related a huge letdown in terms of presentation and performance
  • CT1924
    wouldn't hold my breath on it even releasing this year. or ever for that matter. same with the "pacific theater" most likely one new map 4 weapons and the factions but it will be like everything BFV related a huge letdown in terms of presentation and performance
    They promised 3, and if they fail to deliver their stock, and bussiness, will go down as no one will pre-order games due to failed promises, but on a karge scale. They should really just give us Al Soondan on whatever consoles are playeable for now.
  • bran1986
    5662 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CT1924 wrote: »
    X_Sunslayer_X said:

They promised 3, and if they fail to deliver their stock, and bussiness, will go down as no one will pre-order games due to failed promises, but on a karge scale.
    They should really just give us Al Soondan on whatever consoles are playeable for now.

I mean it would be just another failed promise in a long list of failed promises.
  • gurkenpabst
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    that's it.
    It won't come. They will say that TDM is all and that's enough! 
  • VOLBANKER
    969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Al Goodbye