Terrible players.

ProAssassin2003
3514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
For anybody who thought my Hate against bad players was to harsh.

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No matter how hard and often we rage against bad players they will exist and play battlefield. After all these years I accepted this fate and moved on. 
  • BaronVonGoon
    6947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 15
    They exist on every platform. But if you're on PS4 you have it the worst trust me I've played extensively on Xbox, PC and PS4. I'd rank players in terms of skill, team work and playing the objective:
    1)PC
    2)Xbox
    3)PS4

The difference between PC and PS4 objective play and skill is very noticeable. You never see some of the things you see on PS4 on PC. Sometimes on ps4 an entire team will be down to one flag after 60 seconds from the start of the round because legitimately no one is pushing beyond the gimme flag.

• Noodlesocks
    3125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    10:50 is a perfect example of what's wrong with AA in this game. Can't even kill an already damaged plane flying directly at it.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They exist on every platform. But if you're on PS4 you have it the worst trust me I've played extensively on Xbox, PC and PS4. I'd rank players in terms of skill, team work and playing the objective:
    1)PC
    2)Xbox
    3)PS4

The difference between PC and PS4 objective play and skill is very noticeable. You never see some of the things you see on PS4 on PC. Sometimes on ps4 an entire team will be down to one flag after 60 seconds from the start of the round because legitimately no one is pushing beyond the gimme flag.

Thats very bald statement. I would say xboner and ps4 share the same spot. Both platforms have great players, decent players, average players, bad players and total potatoes. PC is different league not saying its master race as I have seen total potatoe heads while playing CS for 10 years.
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There will always be trash players but DICE made it easier than ever to hide in bushes and random places without being seen so it's just more effective than it's ever been. I don't mean that it's actually a good strat btw, these bads are still going like 5-20 every round. They just used to go 0-20 in the previous games.
  • Godmodegta
    441 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If we were talking about player who don't play objected or tank dont assist team pushing objected and medic who dont revive, yeah there bad.
  • CSO7777
    1365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There will always be trash players but DICE made it easier than ever to hide in bushes and random places without being seen so it's just more effective than it's ever been. I don't mean that it's actually a good strat btw, these bads are still going like 5-20 every round. They just used to go 0-20 in the previous games.
    This is a part of the problem, but not the whole problem.

I'm playing on PC, and the amount of medics not healing/reviving and supports not resupplying is staggering. This is easy points for the player and it really helps the team, especially with attrition in the game.

PTFO'ing is perhaps better on PC, but pretty often you get to a flag and 5 players are camping outside the capture zone instead of trying to take the flag, or your squad is spread out on 4 different objectives all going solo, or 2 members of the squad keeps spawning a spawn beacon on the other side of the map getting wasted over and over, the list of stupidities is endless.

It has probably always been like that and I think BFV is no worse than BF1 or BF4.
  • DasScharminkel
    78 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 15
    what baffles me the most is that in the past 20 years the iq of players seems to have shrunken, if anything.
    the literally same stuff i took whole squats apart with in bf 1942 in my prime, when reflexes and spare time were at their peak, kills the appearant second generation just as easy. and i'm nowhere as sharp right now.

for the enemy team cant consist of the same old farts i played with back then.
    if, for whatever reason, i'd create offspring i'd only let it loose after extensive training and a basic understanding of the game.

lots of parents pretend to be gamers, how come there's no father-son mr myagi stuff happening for those games?

but i guess i'd go ivan drago on him anyways. "if he dies, he dies" ;)
  • DasScharminkel
    78 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 15
    I remember watching a level 1 Newb on my squad stuck in water in rottadam then trying to climb things you can't and walking out in the open.

I often thought I should have sent him a party invite and taken him under my wing a bit, maybe we should all have an adopt a Newb day.
    sure gimme some of 'em. been years since i could let my inner r. lee ermey out. last thing i remember being squad leader in bf1942 was losing my voice for days at a time, but in the end these maggots landed their grenades where they were supposed to, good times.

• Woodlbrad
    686 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 15
    1)PC
    2)Xbox
    3)PS4

Yes many players on ps4 are awful they will camp outside an uncontested flag or are just completely oblivious to enemies running around. Its ridiculous anything you name it the bads have done it every possible way imaginable.
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm not very good but I have an idea what you are meant to do but seeing certain things just baffles you. My new favourite, seen several times lately, is the spawn camping sniper who still puts a beacon down. Spawn beacons are really powerful but these are worse than pointless.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 15
    1)PC
    2)Xbox
    3)PS4

Thats very bald statement.

Its really noticeable if you spend some time on each platform. Nothing against PS4 players (it's my favourite platform) but its possible because Xbox players spend alot of time on shooters others than BF like Halo and Gears and PC has plenty of pc exclusive shooters. PS4 has none.
  • oldmandown65
    100 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing breakthrough yesterday when the squad leader had a mental breakdown screeching at this guy on the squad for building fortifications on the front line instead of shooting.  The guy wasn’t even on mic, yet this dolt was practically n hysterics yelling for him to gat out of the game.  I had to block the fool.  Do you guys act like this too?
  • rock1obsta
    3812 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was playing breakthrough yesterday when the squad leader had a mental breakdown screeching at this guy on the squad for building fortifications on the front line instead of shooting.  The guy wasn’t even on mic, yet this dolt was practically n hysterics yelling for him to gat out of the game.  I had to block the fool.  Do you guys act like this too?

Dude, these clownpunchers are the worst. Behaving as though there are real life consequences.
  • VOLBANKER
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 16
    I played a round of Conquest recently where I’d forgotten I had turned on VOIP in preferences. There was silence almost all game, but then suddenly a squad mate shouted “HELP MEEEEEE” into his microphone (!)

Now I always have VOIP turned off when squadding with randoms.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I don't do that that's redicoulous. I do lots of shaking my head and saying what is my Team doing about 5 times a match. Lol
  • PeaceWeaver
    89 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Stuff like this is why I turned VOIP off completely. I used to keep it on just to listen, for those rare occasions when you had a squad leader or teammate who gave reasonable directions and wasn’t a toxic bundle of cells pretending to be a human being. In reality, though, what you heard was usually some variation on this:

“You guys have mics? ... You guys have mics? ... WHY THE ***** DO YOU HAVE MICS TURNED ON IF YOU’RE NOT GOING TO TALK?”

“THIS SQUAD ******* SUCKS.”

“KILL YOURSELVES.”

Etc.
  • ElliotLH
    8646 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    No. If I'm squad leader I don't usually expect randoms to follow my orders or communicate so let them do their thing. The only time I generally lose my temper is when a request order spammer joins, despite not following the orders which are already set, but then I just kick them (usually more than once since they often seem to rejoin and spam again). That guy just sounds toxic or had a reeeeeeaaaaaallllyyyyyy bad day and was taking it out on them.