Weekly Debrief

Battlefield Hardline DLC FREE

MadaGoinaPS4
37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited May 4
Hello people,once you are here means we want the same thing from EA and DICE,to have all DLC free for Battlefield Hardline.In the past someone from EA Help told me that more noise i do about it,more attention it gets from developers.So ,hardline lovers ,i call you all to support me in this proposal to EA to let DLC maps be free for everyone.Imagine we have all that good maps in standard rotation map in-game. I am a very active player and i even have a platoon.I am a veteran battlefield franchise player and own all bf games ,but i think we all deserve this from EA. I am PS4 platform.

Comments

• BangBoomPow98
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It would be nice but after all these years and they haven't done it they won't which sucks cause bfh has some of the funniest maps on DLC and they're all empty how sad truly one of my favorite games and I still play it on my Xbox one s,x