Still CTD in DX12 and 11 !

Nzz1
34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Still have CTD issues with 2 computers in DX12. Stock cpu and GPU does not help. Format c: and new install does not fix it.

9900k and 2080ti
7980xe and 2080ti
Newest windows 1903
Newest nvidia driver.

FML

Comments

• CSO7777
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 29
    Seems strange.

Are you sure you aren't 'tweaking' something in Windows that makes this happen? Or use some software on both machines that somehow conflicts with BFV?

Try running a clean install without third-party-virusscanners or anything else (with powerplan 'Optimize for performance'). Just standard Windows, newest drivers from Nvidia/Intel and nothing else.
  • Nzz1
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Still CTD in DX12
  • vipermonkey
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
     i have same gpu and cpu as yourself only thing that makes it more playable is by putting up specs to high and to have 110% in the resolution in game   still get  the random crash but this does help    

• impulsive_tango
    200 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I have had 2 CTD here lately. Same system as you (new PC).
  • MURLAV
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same,built new system with I9 9900K RTX 2080Ti ,32GbDDR4 @3000Mhz,win10 1903
  • Shakecip
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In event viewer at warning do you see nvidia driver has stopped working. I have the same problem if i quit the game.
  • UG_Xyph0s
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same issue here. Using AMD Vega 56, dont think its an nvidia thing. Dont usually have crashes, now crashed every 10 minutes.
  • lineman0130
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i never had a crash to desktop till i updated to the latest nvidia driver and now it has happened 3 times.
  • CPU_UK
    1028 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hadn't played in 6 months, but was working fine back then. Came back yesterday, updated everything. CTD as soon as the map started loading. Went into Origin and turned off the 'enable in-game' option. Rebooted PC (important bit that), and now all is good again.