Weekly Debrief

Please fix the server find algorithm for firestorm!

BUZZOSAW777
73 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Why does it take so long to get into a round? 

We have two or three competing squads who all que up from the same area at the same time:
1. It still takes 2+ minutes to get us into the round?????
2. Half the time one of the squads gets put into an overseas server?
3. The system glitches and someone gets dropped from squad?
4. This process takes way too long and you lose the interest of players waiting 10 minutes and trying several times to find a server.

This is obviously only l part of the problem:
1. Increase population by incorporation it into weekly challenges?
2.Do a free month of BF trial? 
3.Cut down on the wasted time (players want action not waiting)

Comments

• ThaFr1dge
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I Agree, getting sick that the game puts me in servers far far away with avg ping of 150ms... while normal game modes give me a ping of 20 or less
  • alavpt
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 17
    It would be great if it was possible for DICE/EA to implement a similar matchmaking system as Respawn/EA did for APEX.

Several times I lose my patience after wasting > 10 minutes (in batches of 5 minutes) looking for Firestorm Solo servers. When this happens, which unfortunately is quite frequently, I jump into APEX and I get instantly placed on a full 64 player Solo round within a minute of searching for a new game.

I absolutely agree with BUZZ on this one. Firestorm matchmaking is still one of the biggest factors contributing to the existing small Firestorm population as people quit it out of how frustrating it is to get a game going at times.