Weekly Debrief

Add drum mag to suomi

oudx02
98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
It would be nice to see suomi has drum mag with 50 bullet,

Comments

• SunnyTheWerewolf
    325 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This is what I've been calling for from the beginning - not because of the extra bullets, but because of the iconic look.

Btw, it was a 70 round drum mag IRL.
  • Noromiz
    291 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 17
    I remember when I suggested that like half a year ago, or maybe it was before that?

In a few hours people will start complaining about how "OP" it would be and how it would take the place of the "PPSh-41" if it got the drum mag and all that...
  • oudx02
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So it seems my suggestion going to be ignored like your's
  • CSO7777
    1301 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For total game-balance (vs. assault/support) it would actually be good, it would make Medics more deadly in CQC.

But it would probably really showcase (even more than now) how bad most of the other medic-guns are. Most of them have nothing special, not very good at CQC and almost useless at medium/long-range (compared to assault/support).
  • Carbonic
    1478 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I think that would ruin the balance versus the other medic weapons.
  • Godmodegta
    367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Reduce hip fire when equip Drum mag suomi, The gun is Op, and i dont need gun hoseing down enemy, I'm just imaging, suomi 50 drum mag, is littery going clear house.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    317 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Screw balance for once and give it the 70rnd drum the coffin mag just doesn't cut it.

I'd shelf my Tommy with 2.5k kills for that full dakka - it would be glorious.