Firestorm cheaters

aputamkon
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I just finished a game of firestorm single player and 4 people looted by body at the same time and ran off together. They must have been in the same squad. But one shot at me and when I returned fire his buddies let me have it from ever direction. What can be done about this. Cant they make it if you are in a chat room with someone then you can be in the same single player game.

Comments

• JerkFrags
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The problem with that, is it would be next to impossible, and possibly go against some kind of software laws, for BFV to monitor and see if you're in a Discord room with someone else. Imagine all of the different types of software that could be used for people to communicate, even going so far as to have a conference call with several people. Not to mention, using different screen names in different applications, or the possibility of getting kicked out of a game or accidentally receiving a ban based on IP addresses or something like that.

As far as what can be done about it? I'm not even sure it's against the rules... I'm not saying it isn't, I just don't know. I created a thread just a few moments ago asking if it is against the rules.
  • Shadow0nTh3Sun
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds pretty friggin lame.  Glad I'm not playing firestorm but there are plenty of cheaters in the base game as well.
  • aputamkon
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well it might not be against the rules but I think they made squad sonyou can play with a team and single player for no team. Meaning like it says you against everyone. Its definitely not ethical and any wins they get really shouldn't make them feel good since they didn't win by virtue of their skills.
  • aputamkon
    They should get banned if any footage of them working together with other people in the firestorm.
  • GloriousRepublic
    164 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm actually more stunned you found enough players for a round of Firestorm.
  • ragnarok013
    3062 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It helps if you posted your thread in the appropriate section, I've moved it to the firestorm section. If you suspect someone is cheating by squading up in a mode where it's not allowed report them via Origin and attach the video evidence to the report.  Since this is a cheating thread it is being closed.
This discussion has been closed.