Please DICE region lock, block chinese users in European servers.

PrOdyh
35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited August 18

I do not understand, because I have to play with users from China who use cheats unloaded on European servers. Can anyone explain it to me?

Comments

• STOPchris
    572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA only cares about money, they won't block anything that could potentially harm that. Also, the best way to deal with this is to not buy another game from EA. 
  • YouBloodShowFlow
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 19
    1. Not all Chinese are cheating, and most Chinese players are as angry as you are against cheating.
    2. The vast majority of cheating developers are in Europe and America.
    3, EA and most European and American game companies, can not modify the system kernel as Chinese companies, monitoring users' DRM anti-cheating. (although it is very simple for EA, but the law)
    4. I suspect that with US wages (US minimum wage * 10000 * n), will EA consider and assume the same hiring of thousands of people as Chinese companies to review player complaints?
  • Fish7O2
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 19
    I'm not sure of the nationality, but I do know everyday around 8 am or so, Pacific time on US West Coast servers there is a large amount of players  with 140+ pings, and 40-1 + ratios. We  know the official stance is that if we do not acknowledge it , it does not occur.
  • YouBloodShowFlow
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fish7O2 said:
    I'm not sure of the nationality, but I do know everyday around 8 am or so, Pacific time on US West Coast servers there is a large amount of players  with 140+ pings, and 40-1 + ratios. We  know the official stance is that if we do not acknowledge it , it does not occur.
    The vast majority of players in China oppose cheating, and spontaneously circumnavigate 24 hours in the rental server to ban the cheater (completely free, spontaneous organization),
  • YouBloodShowFlow
    edited August 19
    In fact, most of the cheaters are minors. We often call them primary school students (noob, or describe someone's IQ is not mature enough,)

Many children do start using smart devices to play games in primary schools, even kindergartens...
  • TFBisquit
    1757 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed. Cheaters come from everywhere.
    Currently though, it seems players with a somewhat higher ping are favored by the game.
    This should be fine tuned, but requires play testers. Something Dice doesn’t do, they prefer their Ai.
  • Carbonic
    1576 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    With VPNs being commonplace region locking of players on game servers make little sense as it would have no effect.

• l_Grand_Vizir_l
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 19
    Fish7O2 said:
     there is a large amount of players  with 140+ pings, and 40-1 + ratios.
    The real problem comes from the poor lag compensator Dice use in BFs.
    In all games, low ping is an advantage if you play against a high ping player, but not in Battlefield.
    Guys just try it yourself, search for a server where you get between 100 and 160 ping (with more ping it works not soo well), and play.
    From your perspective nothing will change, lag from server, stutter, being killed 3m after reaching a hard cover, some bullets not registering... The same game.
    But your enemies with low ping will go crazy, from their view you'll be the one hit killer who let no chance to react to his enemies. Or the guy who kill them before you can see him enter the room...
    Because sometimes the server will tell them "oh sorry i forgot to tell you, the dude started shoting at you 600ms ago and now... well you're dead. Yes i know you're behind a concrete wall, but when HE shoted you were in his line of fire... shut up you're dead and yes it's the 6th times on this round... git gud".
    :s
    When you marry a poor netcode and a violent lag compensator in a game badly defended with ineficient anti-cheats you get the mess we're used too.
    All players with high pings looks fishy and you can't make any difference on who's legit or not, just because you're gaming experience is alterd by too many critical issues which all lead us to the same point:
    "Hey why didn't i looked at any cod since ages? Trailers looks fun, i won't pre order anything of course but i will for sure try the Beta and maybe finally quit my old and soo loved fat BF lady until Dice comes with a new engine" (meaning: lol 10 years maybe like cod).
    Since years Dice focused more on visuals and sounds than on basic features like gameplay, bugs, cheats, a decent kill cam, etc etc. It worked we liked it but now the gameplay is too much instable (yes from times to times you can have very good games) and we're facing more rounds with problems than good ones.
    Especially when EA/Dice regroup all their servers on few locations, growing the number of players with medium and high pings.

• TheNoobPolice
    1591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Carbonic said:
    With VPNs being commonplace region locking of players on game servers make little sense as it would have no effect.

Also overly punishes legitimate Asian players trying to get a cheat-free game who are forced to play out of region to even attempt to do so.
  • Jeffmaxs6
    226 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Cheating or not I think high pingers have the advantage and ruins the game regardless. 99 ping or less or and match players by ping. People with 40 ping play with others with ping up to 50. lol  Dreaming now.

• PS4MR
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There i definitely a problem with high ping. As soon as you have 4-5 people or more with 200+ Pings on the server things go south. I had one today with a Ping bouncing between 416 and 610, i got kicked from the server with a "Error 1" message whatever that means. 
  • Bolly_GB
    70 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We had one drop by Oceania at 10:30 yesterday morning (when there was only 1 server's worth of players online) - he came to show us his manly exploits and we were very much in awe of his supernatural skills. Then we told him to ****-off, and he did!
  • PrOdyh
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 20
    Not all Chinese are cheating, and most Chinese players are as angry as you are against cheating...

[link removed for N&S]

Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2047 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 20
    PrOdyh wrote: »
    Not all Chinese are cheating, and most Chinese players are as angry as you are against cheating...
    [link removed for N&S]

He is not cheating. Just inflating.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2047 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 20
    PrOdyh wrote: »

[link removed for N&S]

He is not cheating.
  • D5RAT
    2003 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 20
    ITS A NIGHTMARE ATM !!!! But the guy posted above is just camping it out .. his KD is great but everything else sucks balls

• YouBloodShowFlow
    D5RAT said:
    ITS A NIGHTMARE ATM !!!! But the guy posted above is just camping it out .. his KD is great but everything else sucks balls

I don't know if it's my information, but there are full-time eagle friend who have used my account (camouflage rookie harvest). I used to have a chance to play only outside of the 996 work.

• Mhill2029
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 21
    (edited by moderator for talking about moderation which is not allowed)
    Post edited by Carbonic on
  • STOPchris
    572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I jumped in a server just now and the vast majority of players had over 120 ping, most in the mid to upper 100's. This is getting out of hand. 
This discussion has been closed.