Community : we want 50/50 ..dice : there you go 5v5

«134
oudx02
98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Come on @dice.. who cares about 5v5 mode in battlefield ? I'll never going to try 5v5 mode in battlefield . What a let down if new maps doesnt have larger game modes

Comments

  • X_Sunslayer_X
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    the community also wanted a working game and we got early access.
    DICE can't be trusted to watch paint dry atm anyways so what are you hoping for?
  • CanaryDogg
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    it's a shame what's happening in bfv
  • bigiain
    309 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Latest Levelcap video says that they've never actually announced 5 v 5 anywhere, it's all data mined stuff. I'm almost certain it wouldn't work here, the player ability level and the strange ways that people play for assignments would sink it at launch.

    Hopefully DICE know that themselves and they're going to use the maps for some of the existing small modes. That's not likely to get a great reception either of course, but it would at least show some awareness of where the game is.
  • SirBobdk
    4236 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    50x50 with the current map size and design - No thanks. Right now the game would be better with less players.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1640 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SirBobdk said:
    50x50 with the current map size and design - No thanks. Right now the game would be better with less players.
    I shudder this think how this would run and the cluster this would create.
  • Trokey66
    8602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We?

    Who is this "we" you speak of?
  • oudx02
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    We?

    Who is this "we" you speak of?

    Thousands of people like me who believe battlefield is a large scale fps game, its not r6 or cs etc , i hope that explain "we" properly for u
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    50vs50 wouldn't work unless more flags and vehicles were added.  Heck CODMW is crashing on 20vs20.
  • oudx02
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    50vs50 wouldn't work unless more flags and vehicles were added.  Heck CODMW is crashing on 20vs20.

    I think they are going to fix all crashs untill release
  • Trokey66
    8602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    oudx02 wrote: »
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    We?

    Who is this "we" you speak of?

    Thousands of people like me who believe battlefield is a large scale fps game, its not r6 or cs etc , i hope that explain "we" properly for u

    So not everyone then?
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    344 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    oudx02 wrote: »
    I think they are going to fix all crashs untill release


    Priceless!
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    857 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Possibly the only one here looking forward to the 5 v 5 mode. 

    Considering the gun mechanics and TTK we currently have I think it will suit a 5v5 possibly better than it does the larger scale modes.

    Conquest will always be king, I don't have a problem with more variety in game modes. Especially considering removal of Domination, Frontlines and Rush.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6969 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I anticipate it's going to be a 5v5 similar to RB6 Siege. If so, what a disaster. The meta will be corner humping prone mmg.

    Well done Dice. PLEASE post some hiring ads. You need map designers, gameplay devs, and leaders to decide on overall vision and enforcement.
  • Trokey66
    8602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Might want to look at the game modes I play......
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    344 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    oudx02 wrote: »
    Btw i have more than 650h bfv game play and in that time i never played small game mods.

    Its not fun at all, its pointless


    How then do you know that they are no fun and pointless if you've never tried them?
  • TFBisquit
    1747 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You know, they put stuff in, to work with. Later some of that data becomes obsolete. Ripping it out is too much work and might disturb other processes in the data.
    It's nothing new to data mine items and/or basic maps that never materialised. Back in the day where things needed to fit on a floppy,cd and even DVD it could be needed to remove obsolete data. But nowadays with 60 gigs games it doesn't.
  • trip1ex
    4972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 19
    bigiain said:
    Latest Levelcap video says that they've never actually announced 5 v 5 anywhere, it's all data mined stuff. I'm almost certain it wouldn't work here, the player ability level and the strange ways that people play for assignments would sink it at launch.

    Hopefully DICE know that themselves and they're going to use the maps for some of the existing small modes. That's not likely to get a great reception either of course, but it would at least show some awareness of where the game is.
    IT's 5v5.  They are just playing Charades, Pictionary etc.   They can only describe it, draw it and act it out.   They can't say "5v5" otherwise they lose the round.


  • ProAssassin2003
    3544 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    bigiain said:
    Latest Levelcap video says that they've never actually announced 5 v 5 anywhere, it's all data mined stuff. I'm almost certain it wouldn't work here, the player ability level and the strange ways that people play for assignments would sink it at launch.

    Hopefully DICE know that themselves and they're going to use the maps for some of the existing small modes. That's not likely to get a great reception either of course, but it would at least show some awareness of where the game is.

    IT's 5v5.  They are just playing Charades, Pictionary etc.   They can only describe it, draw it and act it out.   They can't say "5v5" otherwise they lose the round.




    You're so spot on with this comment. Just Brilliant.
Sign In or Register to comment.