This Week in Battlefield V

Battlefield V is about to get a bomb dropped on it.

1235»

Comments

• ackers75
    2387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thought a bit about crossplay and while it's a great concept on paper (No split community just one big playerpool) I have my doubts that console players will have a good time with it.

No idea how they'll try to level the playing field.
    Will we have kbm/pc/headset/144hz players vs couchplayers with tv speakers and controllers without aimassist?

Even if you disregard cheating or cod has a good working anticheat i just think us pc tryhards will eat the consoleros alive :neutral:

Ps4+Xbox is fine though.

Whatever input device you plug in will determine who you play.

kB/m is native on consoles with this game so you will play pc players too.
    Controller players will play controller players even on pc.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ok makes sense to tie matchmaking to the inputdevice thanks for clearing that up.

Doesn't relive the console players from the xim users but you couldn't catch those now either :neutral:
  • BaronVonGoon
    6777 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sexy gun, sounds satisfying:

• BaronVonGoon
    6777 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    2v2 alpha on ps4 this Friday. I think they said it's free for all. Can't wait to try it.
  • Shadders_X
    483 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    2v2 alpha on ps4 this Friday. I think they said it's free for all. Can't wait to try it.
    Hi,
    How do you gain access ? 
    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X. 
  • ackers75
    2387 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Shadders_X wrote: »
    BaronVonGoon said:

BaronVonGoon said:

Hi,
    How do you gain access ? 
    Thanks and regards,
    Shadders_X. 

Gonna be a free alpha available in the store.
  • DrunkwoIf
    299 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 19
    3rd person view and still have x hairs while driving a tank...... I remember when BF started doing this, was one of the dumbest things ever.
  • BaronVonGoon
    edited August 23
    COD alpha is live on PS4. Its only 2v2 but gives you a good early impression of the gun play, guns and mechanics. I've played 2 hours so far. If you're on PS4 give it a try. Very positive first impression. If the rest of the game plays like this then BFV is definetly getting a nuke dropped on it.

Edit: alpha runs through Sunday. Its free.
  • Shadders_X
    COD alpha is live on PS4. Its only 2v2 but gives you a good early impression of the gun play, guns and mechanics. I've played 2 hours so far. If you're on PS4 give it a try. Very positive first impression. If the rest of the game plays like this then BFV is definetly getting a nuke dropped on it.

Edit: alpha runs through Sunday. Its free.
    Hi,
    Thanks - i searched a few days ago - how did you locate it ?
    Regards,
    Shadders_X. 
  • BaronVonGoon
    (Quote)
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X. 

PSN store under 'whats hot'.
  • Shadders_X
    (Quote)
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X. 

Super. Thank you very much. 
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

This man just loves his job
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X. 

Do you know if native mnk support is enabled for the alpha?
  • BaronVonGoon
    Pelliy wrote: »
    (Quote)
    Hi,
    Regards,
    Shadders_X. 

Do you know if native mnk support is enabled for the alpha?

Its not but there's an option for 'input device' in the game settings that's currently locked on controller. So maybe in the beta it'll be unlocked.