Weekly BF

Battlefield series is dying!!!

AdrianPupe
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
My first battlefield was Battlefield 2142 and ever since i played almost every Battlefield game with much enthusiasm. Every gamer friend of mine are telling me for a while that BF is a dead game and i didn't wan't to listen....but i'm starting to think that they are very true. Battlefield 5 is full of cheaters and bugs and because of that few players are joining the servers or firestorm mode. I'ts almost september and we don't have an annoucement for the next BF. Please start listen the BF community and clean the servers of cheaters, they are spreading like bugs over there the game is not fun anymore. I'm on the point to delete the game and reinstall COD WW2 ( geesh ). 
Good day and thank you! I hope to see you back and strong ( BF ).

Comments

• oudx02
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Battlefield died when they started listening to You Tubers and the so called Game Changers.

I dont believe someday we have reciveed 4..5 maps in each dlc without a single bug.
  • disposalist
    8663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BF1 is still going strong in the EU.  Come join us.
  • oudx02
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Is it more popular than bfv in eu ?
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Same goes with BF4, plenty of servers in EU for major game modes.
  • disposalist
    8663 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    oudx02 said:

Is it more popular than bfv in eu ?
    It is with me hehe.
  • Natetendo83
    1023 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 is still great, and although I haven't played it in a while I know that BF1 is still very popular. 
  • CrashCA
    1053 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 has a higher player count then BF1 on PC and has for quite some time.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA said:
    BF5 conquest has more full servers then BF1,BF4,Hardline conquest combined for XBOX1.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    463 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    CrashCA said:

BF5 conquest has more full servers then BF1,BF4,Hardline conquest combined for XBOX1.

Cool, reply in 6 years (BF4 is nearly 6 years old) then we ll see.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3439 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well after Today and judging by the Dislikes of the You Tube videos of the new maps BF4 and BF1 will explode in popularity. I know I'm going back.
  • BenwarN
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Terrible dirty war not fun to play at all. It died when Youtubers begged a WWgame with the new engine. Bf4 was the pinnacle they should of just updated it like RB6
  • BenwarN
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    CrashCA said:
    Because people play "new" even if it's trash remember "new" always better
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1900 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BenwarN said:
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    CrashCA said:
    Because people play "new" even if it's trash remember "new" always better
    BF1 was trash right away.  I played about a month or so.  Racked up 50 hours.  Came back for 10 more hours when DICE gave away premium maps for free.  BF1 still takes the cake as a dumpster fire.  Then BF3 and BF4 next for nerfed weapons and glitches and suppression fire got lame. Also tons of out of region players on BF3 and BF4.  Besides broken RSP for BF3.  Not sure if them RSP bugs carried over to BF4 or not.  I still prefer BF5 or Bad Company 2 or Hardline.  But Hardline just about done for now server wise.  Heck if BF2MC was backward compatible and servers turned back on i'd probably give that a go.  Heck battlelog had tons of hate for BF3/BF4 back in the day.  But seems most here forgot about them days.  lol  Heck if MOH Warfighter were backward compatible i'd play that over BF3/BF4 any day of the week.