Operation Underground

GRAW2ROBZ
1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• ragnarok013
    3031 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Probably because there are so many bugs they don't want people to see them. I'm dead serious.
    MogwaiWarrior as long as the old ceiling bug doesn't come back I'm happy.
  • bran1986
    5646 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Even talking about that bug is bad juju lol.
  • Phugazi
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 said:
    (Quote)

Even talking about that bug is bad juju lol.
    Wow, just had to Google that to see what ya'll were talking about.  All the time I spent playing Metro in BF3, never experienced that issue. Yeah, definitely don't want that back.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    RSP releases in September. Shame we didn't get Operation Underground in September as well.  Cause you know there be ton of RSP servers Operations Undergrounds 24/7.  Also the low end being free.  I'm sure a ton of RSP servers be popping up left and right.
  • THECOMMANDER66
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Word has it Underground and Pacific are all 8vs8 maps with no vehicles.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)

Hopefully third time lucky then. It won't be the same without rush though.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
  • VincentNZ
    2666 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ said:
    Al-Sundan:
    "The team is pushing to get the fix into our 4.6 release next month, but we can’t confirm that just yet, as we first want to make sure the fix is working properly and won’t create problems elsewhere, which has been the case with some past updates."
    "In update 4.6 this September, we’ll be delivering the Operation Underground map on Conquest, Team Deathmatch, Breakthrough, and Squad Conquest."
    To me this sounds like September for both maps. Planned for release that is.

• GRAW2ROBZ
    Maybe not same update but hopefully same month.
  • BFBulletin
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 22
    Ryan was wrong yesterday about the release window for Operation Underground, and the roadmap is a mess right now. It should be in September now.
  • bran1986
    5646 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ryan was wrong yesterday about the release window for Operation Underground, and the roadmap is a mess right now. It should be in September now.
    they need to release a new roadmap.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    It be sweet if we got RSP, Al Sundan and Operation Underground in patch 4.6 and next week is 4.5 with the two little maps.  Besides 3 more maps peppered out anytime from September 23/FALL till December 31 2019.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    Jack talks about Operation Underground.  Doesn't have footage of it.   Cause they weren't allowed to record it at gamescom.  But he said it was really good.