Weekly BF

I jumped out of my skin when i saw the mermaid skin

oudx02
98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited August 22
Have we anything like that in history of ww2 ? Or similar at least ?

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    1963 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
  • jroggs
    581 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't wait for the Rick and Morty M1 Garand.
  • PeaceWeaver
    86 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I’m glad I finally found a picture of this thing, because with all the angry mermaid skin threads on reddit, I immediately jumped to the worst case scenario. I mean, don’t get me wrong, this is absolutely horrendous but... it could have been so much worse. :s
  • BGHFlakjacket
    1286 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Unicorn skins will be next.....
  • THECOMMANDER66
    105 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Waitin for the My Lil Pony airplane nose art.
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It may provide no tactical advantage, but a cool looking gun may be sold at auction later for a good price. Naked snake thought me this.
  • LankRich
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 23
    A mermaid skin, is that is a [Removed - CM] joke?
    I really hope a small to moderate fire breaks out at the DICE headquarters and they’re unable to release this **** anymore. It’ll be the only way to stop the madness
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1623 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not surprised, the art direction taken in this game has been inconsistent and often bizarre. Look at the weird Phantom of the Opera Elite for instance.

It would appear that the various artists in the DICE art department have differing ideas on what looks cool in a WW2 game, it's identity is schizophrenic.

I'm not expecting realism now as I can see they never went for it in the first place, but the mermaid weapon skin will hopefully only be as real as a real mermaid and never be seen again.
  • baroncrovax
    254 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Now I'm actually excited for the Pacific TOW... soon we shall have waifu rifle skins and loli pistol skins.
  • GhostsOfWar119
    109 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    That's the gun skin? Okay then

Next they'll have all German soldiers tall with glowing ice blue eyes, who can destroy the undesirables with laser guns...  >:) 
  • ragnarok013
    3351 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited August 23
    LankRich said:
    A mermaid skin, is that is a [b][Removed - CM][/b] joke?
    I really hope a small to moderate fire breaks out at the DICE headquarters and they’re unable to release this **** anymore. It’ll be the only way to stop the madness
    LankRich Profanity to include alt spellings and asterisks to convey the same message is not allowed; keep it out of the forums.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    After reading the title I honestly thought they had released a mermaid skin for soldiers. Something with a prosthetic tail so they could walk on land.
    But the sad thing is I wasn’t surprised.
    But I was relieved it’s just a weapon skin.
  • Trokey66
    8550 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And yet gold skins are perfectly acceptable.......

Words fail me.
  • oudx02
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After reading the title I honestly thought they had released a mermaid skin for soldiers. Something with a prosthetic tail so they could walk on land.
    But the sad thing is I wasn’t surprised.
    But I was relieved it’s just a weapon skin.

U will see that as a purchasable item in your armory lol