Weekly Debrief

Battlefield V Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Week #9 - "Through Thick And Thin"

Braddock512
1290 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V

Grab the “Fairbairn Sykes” knife, play some Squad Conquest, and rank up your ToW Chapter 4 XP .

Let’s look at the tasks. Remember that the exact mission requirements can be found in game in the Tides of War menu.

KEEP MOVING - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Capture 8 objectives

LEAVE A MARK - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Build 25 fortifications in objective areas.

NONE LEFT BEHIND - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Revive squadmates or be revived by squadmates 15 times.

STAKE YOUR CLAIM - 4,000 CHAPTER XP
Earn 2500 defensive score.

TOE THE LINE - 4,000 CHAPTER XP
Complete 5 squad orders.

PICK YOUR BATTLES - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Kill or down 15 enemies while attacking or defending objectives.

FIRE MISSION GRANTED - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
As a squad, call in 40000 requisition points worth of reinforcements.

WHAT REALLY MATTERS - 25,000 CHAPTER XP
Earn 15000 objective score.

(OPTIONAL) BIT OF A MESSY JOB - 12,000 CHAPTER XP
Kill 1 enemy using the Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife.

– Braddock512

Enter mankind’s greatest conflict now with the Battlefield™ V Deluxe Edition or Standard Edition on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, and PC. Play the full game with Origin Access Premier or try it first for 10 hours with EA Access or Origin Access Basic*.

Sign up today to receive the latest Battlefield news, updates, behind-the-scenes content, exclusive offers, and more (including other EA news, products, events, and promotions) by email.

Follow Battlefield on Twitter and Instagram, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to our YouTube channel. Hop in and join the Battlefield Community on the Battlefield Forums, and discuss with us on Reddit and Discord.

*CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY. SEE
ea.com/ea-access/terms AND origin.com/store/origin-access/terms FOR DETAILS. © 2019 Electronic Arts Inc.

Comments

• ForbidRhyme
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But.....Al Soondan?
  • jroggs
    442 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Another week, another skin.
  • JOINxORxDIE
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    If you guys don't like what they are giving you boy cot it. They will fix it if you don't play it.
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just thought for DICE, would this be cool idea?  A Dagger made from Megalodon Tooth
    Imagin just example of idea of the model.

• oudx02
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I dont need knife..give me real gun with real skin . You need to push reset button in studio @Braddock512
  • UniQue1992
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please bring us actual quality content, the playerbase is dying for it.

We don't need to see another knife, another facepaint or another weapon skin. We want weapons, vehicles, maps, factions, gadgets, authentic uniforms, combat roles.
    And what the hell is that mermaid skin shown at Gamescom? We wanted a more authentic experience and you do the exact opposite of it. Please for once LISTEN to the players.

Jeff you as a Battlefield fan can't be oke with this right? You are one of us. Please Jeff :(

• ElliotLH
    8400 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mate...🤦‍♂️
  • FoxFerocity
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just thought for DICE, would this be cool idea?  A Dagger made from Megalodon Tooth
    Imagin just example of idea of the model.

OMG i love this idea!!! GREAT :D This is a sweet knife that id love to stab enemies with ;D
  • mvanlions
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When is the ranking system coming online? Next week?? It was going to happen in August right?
  • ProAssassin2003
    3367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Looks easy. Thank God I can complete it then quit playing this trash until next Thursday.
  • Fedayi_ARM
    52 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Great! Thanks! Don't listen to those silly people who want maps and that kind of crap, keep it up with new knives and facepaints! Most of the people love it, including me. As a matter of fact, you should ditch al sundan completely to have more resources for delivering us some quality weapon skins! 

Cheers!
  • ElliotLH
    8400 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looks easy. Thank God I can complete it then quit playing this trash until next Thursday.

Should be. Took me 2.5 hours (with messing around like spending a whole match in a plane) to do all but the task where you have to kill someone with the knife.
  • infected_ink
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Thank God, I won't be missing anything while I'm in Italy for 3 weeks holiday. And dudes don't post any more silly knife ideas for the devs. Give them a silly idea of fixing bugs instead. Half of the day I wasnt able to log in and comment in this forum.
  • DrSargeX
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Where are those new ranks?? Its August ...
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There’s no Al Soondone. Instead, have this mermaid gun art,another knife, and 2 8v8 infantry only maps.
    "If" they can fix the graphical errors we get Al Sundan in patch 4.6 in September.  That probably includes the RSP as well.  Then early October Operation Underground.  I liked when DICE actually said "early" for the metro map.  They know quicker the better to get that map out to be used with RSP then the 24/7 meat grinder be in full swing.  Besides all modes available and free for the low end servers.  Not sure the news about the high end RSP and the cost.  But they said free for the low end which covers most what we need.  Maybe the free version we don't get to label the server and still be saying EA/DICE server #3935839559 but once you look in it shows the playlist you got?  Did they leak the RSP news yet?  Beyond the free version?
  • A_al_K_pacino_A
    588 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Easy enough. The name though.
  • elliott316
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what was the date when a new actual gun was the prize?
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what was the date when a new actual gun was the prize?
    We get new guns in the final 3 TOW's.