Ban the person above you

Comments

• DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited August 23
    Ba..... oh sock this im gonna watch TV and eat weetabix for a bit....

Oh rats its getting late, ok back to work then

Undefined timestamp - banned for procrastination!...

Undefined timestamp - *DIRTYGreeny goes and plays tiddly winks for a while*
    Undefined timestamp - *DIRTYGreeny comes back and says ok lets get it over with..
    Undefined timestamp - DIRTYGreeny says..PAGE!

• xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for no sense posting!

:p 
  • tempo_rarity
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for inappropriate Banning .
    (Previous poster was guilty of (presumably) Salty Ocean Air Respiration Stupor , resulting in a Post that nailed the Page but lacked a Ban)

This Ban brought to you by the S.O.A.R.S. Foundation
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 25
    It's a _rarity I get to ban this guy so...... 
    BANNED! 
  • Prep768
    3430 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ban myself for making a typo 
    BANNED! 
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Banned for making a typo! Oh, I see you already done it, now I can't stick to the forum rules and can't ban the person above me. ITS NOT FAIR!, I'm not playing anymore *crosses arms and looks away*
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    320 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Banned because i have to reply and need to ban you, nothing against you.

Banned for inappropriate Banning .
    (Previous poster was guilty of (presumably) Salty Ocean Air Respiration Stupor , resulting in a Post that nailed the Page but lacked a Ban)

This Ban brought to you by the S.O.A.R.S. Foundation
    Bro :) i enjoy your ban if you really are monitoring to this , fantastic loved it.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    edited August 25
    Banned you because I have to ban the above poster just to say "No problem, I understand". See I knew this all felt wrong .. *drops a plastic cup and a party popper and walks out..*
  • tempo_rarity
    1042 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "party popper"? Whoa! Hold on there .
    Banned for . . . . wait a sec . ."party popper"?  that ain't slang for something?
    Banned for . . . . now I'm wondering what was in the cup too .
    ahhhh with no 'proof' I guess I'll 'brew' along with the original 'grape' . . . . . . . . . .? . . . . ...nothin' huh?
    mmm-kAaay . . .

re : "party popper" :
    Banned! for bringing 'Explosives' to a Ban thread .
    (picks it up and pulls) POP! 
    Oooo , a plastic toy soldier fell out of it !
     . . . Finders Keepers  :p
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    I ban you even if you are a false positive.

You can send a mail to [email protected] to appeal this ban.

Thanks for understanding.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for allowing an appeal to being banned. All bans are final.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Banned for not allowing false hope
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    edited September 1

this ban is a Mr. Trump ban and is equal to 2 bans, so is extended to TEKNOCODE also.
    then i have to execute , sorry

• Trokey66
    8269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Banned for fake news.
  • tempo_rarity
    Banned for fake fake news ban .
    (Karate Man was a real bomb (ironically) banned by the Treaty of 19-Idunno)
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    You have been banned because today patch 4.4 was released and it is not possible to download it.
    Permanent BAN
  • tempo_rarity
    NAB tnenamrep  o:)

>:)  nyah nyah just reversed your previous . . whoa wait , it won't stop . . 
    No-o-o-o . . . 

awww man , you won't believe this :  
    The Treaty of 19-idunno just ironically bombed me with a Karate Man .