Weekly Debrief

Battlefield V - PC Forum

xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Why i cant create a new discussion in the forum for PC users as i m?

Please :) is a lot of time now without a reply to this problem. Maybe can be a reason that i have previously purchased a origin access then i have purchased the game....dunno.

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    1900 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hello,

Unfortunately your forum profile doesn't have permissions to post in Battlefield V section except General Discussion. Have you tried to clear your browser cache and cookies and re-login to the forums?
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for the quick reply... so i will try it. Feedback you if works.
    :)
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    Nothing not works.

I have tried to clear cache and cookies and also changed the browser and new discussion button in the top right at the BF forum PC missing.
  • -Antares65z
    1656 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello,

Unfortunately your forum profile doesn't have permissions to post in Battlefield V section except General Discussion. Have you tried to clear your browser cache and cookies and re-login to the forums?
    Do you have to own the game in order to post in that forum section?
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx

Do you have to own the game in order to post in that forum section?

Yes, i think that you need to have to own game connected to your account to write on the forum, but i own so... To me the reasonis because i early bought Origin Acces for a while and download the game, in the my Origin there are two games BFV  : the bfv game for origin access (disabled but still here) and the deluxe edition that is enabled and installed. I have tried also to unistall the bfv origin access but when i do this also the BFV deluxe will , i have already tried ...one time is enough....so please any one?
  • IIPrest0nII
    1900 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I have asked EA to give you permissions. Please wait a while.

Thanks!
  • research-kitchen
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can't post there either.
  • bass-junkie-xl
    535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i can not post to pc forums as well ... i bought the delux edition 
  • EA_Rtas
    404 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    edited August 26
    I'll take a look into this now folks, bear with me

-EDIT- Alright folks this should now be fixed, I've fixed the permissions for those affected in this thread, let me know if you have any issues.
  • bass-junkie-xl
    535 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EA_Rtas said:
    I'll take a look into this now folks, bear with me

-EDIT- Alright folks this should now be fixed, I've fixed the permissions for those affected in this thread, let me know if you have any issues.
    thanks  man , i can post in  bfv pc forums  yay !
  • xX-ALeIaQ-Xx
    Yes, now it's working , so the problem is solved.

@IIPrest0nII , because is a nice mod

@EA_Rtas  for the nice work.