This Week in Battlefield V

4.4 delayed !!!

Comments

• YourLocalPlumber
    2882 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    At least World of Warcraft Classic  comes out tomorrow 27/8 so people who are into this kind of thing will have something to do
    I've already been playing WoW for the past couple of weeks to get back into swing of things. Haven't launched BF5 in over a week by now.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thb I didn't even have that update on my radar... but still *sigh*
  • Ball00n-_-Knott
    15 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 26
    I'm staying in Battlefield 4 until Modern Warfare is released
    I'm going to DL BF4 tonight. Hope there are some good US east coast servers still on PC

• Nutcrusherr
    251 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    At least World of Warcraft Classic  comes out tomorrow 27/8 so people who are into this kind of thing will have something to do

12000 ppl in queue right now. :D
  • IIIIUNREALIIII
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 26
    Everything is delayed. Pacific? I'm sure not in this year. 2020.

Hier you can see smart little lies. This answer is genius.
    https://old.reddit.com/r/BattlefieldV/comments/cvrcbl/dices_official_reply_to_the_5v5_missing_trailer/

Edit. They always find find critical bugs in last moment....
  • KMAsterisk
    223 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While you're waiting, take a look through the armory at all the cosmetics you can purchase. We'll make sure this is updated/problems resolved in a timely manner.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6777 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Everyones BugField!

(Image)

Haha I almost forgot about that hilarity.
  • LINKERBLOX
    90 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Better than releasing a broken update
  • LINKERBLOX
    90 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LINKERBLOX wrote: »

By that logic it would've been better had they delayed the release of the entire game by a year or two.

Yes i agree, but EA **** it up like they always do
  • OrionPherrit
    447 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    In other news, assignments seem to be borked again and a number of items have vanished from the armory. I wonder which problem will get prioritized…

I would only recommend this to my worst enemies. Also told my friends to slap & shake me if I’m ever tempted to buy another EA game and do an intervention. 😤

RIP BF (rest in pieces Bustedfield).
  • ProAssassin2003
    3359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Is anyone surprised?
  • BtheReaper49
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LINKERBLOX wrote: »

By that logic it would've been better had they delayed the release of the entire game by a year or two.

I've often what would have happened had they waited to release it this October up against COD? The game would have done much better in terms of sales and playability. Maybe that just didn't fit in with their timeline for the next generation console though??