Weekly Debrief

so, is bf4 better then bf5?

2»

Comments

• WALKINGCORPSE1
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    played bf4 the other night and i still love it.
  • elliott316
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played tonight for almost 3 hours,it rips 5 to pieces.How did this franchise go so backwards
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Played tonight for almost 3 hours,it rips 5 to pieces.How did this franchise go so backwards
    that's a good question,,
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 27

OP_Glitchmobilepost starts here:
    Quotingsystem is as fubar as the games, BTW

They stopped making good games, instead they focused on ''content'' so the fartshitegeneration could play dressup and be diverse.
    Add to this the developers calling a large portion of their playerbase stupid and uneducated doesn't really pull in the right direction either.
  • BANEofurXISTNCE
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I played BFV since it came out but never really enjoyed it all that much.  Even with all the problems it was having I still stuck with it hoping they'd start fixing it.  About a month or so ago I got fed up and came back to BF4 and have been having a blast.  Battlefield 4 is so much more fun than BF5.
  • SirBobdk
    4070 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It happens when someone decides to make a clon of BF / cod / fornite / Pubg on small / medium size poorly designed maps with bad visibility, everyone using 3x zoom, and classes/weapons with massive balance issues. Then you add bad vehicle play, bugs and performance problems and you get BFV, which should be a BF game but doesn't feel that way imo.
    EA / Dice had a strong product/franchise but allowed devs to change it to something they thought would satisfy everyone, but did the exact opposite.

• Trokey66
    8379 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 31
    I think on balance, I would have to go with BF4 but it is not straight forward as both games have frustrations not including bugs.

For example, Claymores in BF4 are brilliant but BFV's AP Mines are as much use as Ladies fun bags on a fish.!

Lack of spotting in BFV is detrimental to the game given visibility but fart whilst playing BF4 and you are lit up like a Christmas tree!

That said, BF4 is on the whole, more fun despite its frustrations.
    Post edited by Trokey66 on