Weekly Debrief

Should Bf4 have one last Major update?

Deadline900
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
Dice should make one final update to BF4, that improves gameplay, inhances graphics to bf5 style and final bug fixes. This would be great because it would make the need for a whole new game be pushed back. And honestly Bf4 Needs one last major update. It would also help the large community that still really enjoy Bf4 such as myself!

Comments

• Turban_Legend80
    4601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    It won’t happen. It doesn’t need to happen. BF4 is currently in the best state it’s ever been in.
    I wouldn’t trust the current DICE team to add anything to BF4, not without completely messing up everything else.
  • MarauderFox
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It needs it but shouldn't get it 
    There's still bugs like invisible soldiers, broken and disjoint knife animations, soldiers stuck in the kneeling position sliding around and countless misaligned hitboxes on map terrain etc but with BFVs status I wouldn't trust DICE to fix BF4
  • ABandersky
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    BF4 need Remaster!  

They don't understand that they must make a new modern battlefield... 6! for some reason, they deteriorated into a World War 1/2 game style.. but what about modern?! in the end everyone returns to Battlefield 4..some disappointed players eventually retired to cod.. or some new multiplayer modern game. You don't realize you're killing us until you've developed this crazy engine that lets you dismantle buildings and stuff… so sad.

• viper63x
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    bf4 xbox one x enhanced :P
  • flatrock101
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Enhance to Bf5 graphics ? 
    You must be joking .
  • viper63x
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    You must be joking .
    two different things.
  • opsis_1
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nice thought but no way in hell that's gonna happen. The more ppl playing old tittles... the less buying new. That's why no RSP...which gives more life to a game..also no more bots or mod tools like in the good ole days. Just pure greed these days.

ABandersky..WW2 should have been epic but no..they done ...you know. They should do a BF4 or BF3 remaster or combined. Even a mixture of all the BF's. 

• elliott316
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You must be joking .
    Battlefield 4 looks so much better,especially for a game so many years older than V
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    yes and they should bring back the map kharg!!!!!!
  • SgtMDuck
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No, please no updates to gameplay and the core, they will break the game!!
    - Some new maps and I would buy it instantly for BF4 ! - we know that you got some ready maps DICE which did not launch, night map(s)
  • Hecubis7
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    opsis_1 said:
    Nice thought but no way in hell that's gonna happen. The more ppl playing old tittles... the less buying new. That's why no RSP...which gives more life to a game..also no more bots or mod tools like in the good ole days. Just pure greed these days.

ABandersky..WW2 should have been epic but no..they done ...you know. They should do a BF4 or BF3 remaster or combined. Even a mixture of all the BF's. 

I definitely agree that playing older titles keeps some from buying the newer versions.

I would love a remaster.

• Turban_Legend80
    4601 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    yes and they should bring back the map kharg!!!!!!

Now that’s one addition I would absolutely love. Great map on all game modes.
  • LaTiN-SuSpEcT
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    viper63x wrote: »
    (Quote)
    two different things.

BF4 looks better on the PS4 Pro and Xbox One X and a high-end TV that supports it.
  • fasterbetter91
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    All i want is dice banning servers which show full in server browser but are actually empty (fake bots i think).
    Also, Infiltration of Shanghai. DICE pls. Please?
  • Charredtoast67
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Remaster a game with a healthy player base that plays regularly? Never go full potato. If anything Bf3 needs that way more than 4. Better maps, more skillful gameplay, more interesting weapon pool, and better maps.
  • Charredtoast67
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If the term “full potato” gets me banned it’s been a good run lol. I could care less at this point. The casuals have come and ravaged the franchise