Weekly BF

4.4 delayed !!!

Comments

• BlazrOne
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Imagine that.

BattleFailed V
  • Hawxxeye
    6036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 27
    LINKERBLOX wrote: »
    Better than releasing a broken update

By that logic it would've been better had they delayed the release of the entire game by a year or two.
    We know right?
    But the shareholders must get a steady everincreasing return to their investment else they ragequit.
    Right now I feel that the Command and Conquer remasters are being allowed more development time than the BF games.
    Post edited by Hawxxeye on
  • DigitalHype
    779 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At this point, it’s just sad. Did one of the two interns working on the game just quit?
  • SgtMDuck
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 27
    Release the new map(s) for BF4, that where ready DICE when you canceled support for it....
    Please the community and do something unexpected, everybody expects you to fail so you have to surprise us and in a good way preferably.

Some new maps for BF4 and well Modern Warfare 2019 would have some competition!!
    Then focus on making the next game a proper Battlefield game for the community. 
    BFV is not gonna make it unfortunately.
  • oudx02
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I feel sry for my self ..paid for deluxe edition and thought this game gonna be amazing..
  • Hawxxeye
    6036 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i think it's time for an actual apology from DICE/EA publicly with a video. this is just sad to witness. its almost like a car crash you know you don't want to look but you still do.
    BFV is far and wide the worst BF in the history of the franchise. for all the flag BF:Hardline got at least it was stable and innovated more then this mess.
    but hey thats what they get for rushing out a mess and then being too stubborn to admit they screwed up and now it is time to take responsibility for continued failure.
    but hey hell might freeze over before DICE lowers themselves to speak to us directly
    An apology is not enough, it is easy to apologise and do nothing substancial after that.

• X_Sunslayer_X
    987 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Hawxxeye said:
    i think it's time for an actual apology from DICE/EA publicly with a video. this is just sad to witness. its almost like a car crash you know you don't want to look but you still do.
    BFV is far and wide the worst BF in the history of the franchise. for all the flag BF:Hardline got at least it was stable and innovated more then this mess.
    but hey thats what they get for rushing out a mess and then being too stubborn to admit they screwed up and now it is time to take responsibility for continued failure.
    but hey hell might freeze over before DICE lowers themselves to speak to us directly
    An apology is not enough, it is easy to apologise and do nothing substancial after that.

well nonetheless something has to happen now. if the pacific is anything but groundbreaking BFV and maybe BF at large is all but done.
    too bad EA scrapped VisceralGames BF:hardline while being underwhelming at least worked on a technical standpoint from a dev-team that had their first go at frostbite and BF in general.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3410 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • hangman960
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    there will be no 1 playing this game when cod comes out the way this games going
  • hangman960
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    just change the name to Bugfield 5
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3018 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Masher8559 wrote: »
    Not sure i can forgive them for messing up a modern take on WW2 era. Waited so many years for this and it's been utterly disappointing and frustrating to the point i have lost all excitment for BFV. Can't even remember the last time i was more excited for the next COD over Battlefield. Pathetic. 

Just swap COD for Cyberpunk 2077 and I 100% agree with you.
  • fragnstein
    513 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    (Quote)

Replace all those sorry's with a devs home video while on one of their multi week vacations
  • JasonH42
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Guess the dice devs were too busy playing the modern warfare alpha; and who can blame them, it was awesome 😁
  • Prep768
    3440 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I saw this on my Google feed and laughed........ 

Out loud....... 

A lot! 
  • Falco_0211
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I am shocked....shocked!

But for the low price of $50 you can buy a boins pack with enough to skip the rest of TOW and get the 4 elite bundle!  What a deal! (sarcasm intended).

• oudx02
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I cant believe every patch is delayed without an exception..wtf i mean WTF
  • BaronVonGoon
    6870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ouch