Modern warfare sucks BF has nothing to worry about

Comments

• Natetendo83
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    4Primeval said:
    COD MW is awesome! we should all leave battlefield and never return guys! 
    I left Battlefield months ago, they butchered almost every aspect of BFV from the gameplay to the aesthetics. I can't wait to get Modern Warfare. 
  • NWOslave
    150 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF and COD are two different games. I have played both over the years but neither one is in my good graces. Regardless i will get cod this year but not on day one. I still play other games so i wont be without.

Dice has done more damage to themselves than cod could ever do. Will some bf players cross over, yes. The real question i think is is how many bf vets will come back next year assuming there is another bf game in the works already?

I know ill be more hesitant with bf than of cod. After the fire sale a week after bfv dropped and the lack of patches and updates and content ill wait until i hear from the community first.
  • NLBartmaN
    4484 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    After a long weekend a lots of hours of CoD Alpha just went back for some rounds of BF V ... wow BF V performs even worse than I thought!

Poor Hitreg, 1 frame TTD bug, crazy teleporting movement, visibility, directional sound ... are so bad compared to CoD.
  • impulsive_tango
    202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If its BFV or COD one thing is certain. There is going to be that cheating/hacking that will ruin the game.
  • italickus
    394 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    So Modern Warfare sucks based on a test on an alpha in which u play 2vs2 in a 3 square metres map.

Okay.
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    If its BFV or COD one thing is certain. There is going to be that cheating/hacking that will ruin the game.

But anti cheat will be more aggressive too. Imagine seeing them banned in the server with a ban message pointing to their guid.
  • THECOMMANDER66
    127 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF has A LOT to worry about, regardless of Call of Doo Kie. This game has so many bugs it needs Orkin.
  • Prep768
    3476 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF has nothing to worry about? 

Really? 
  • otiscamps
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So I’ve been playing the Alpha for Modern Warfare.

Basically it’s the same twitch shooter but now with added recoil. It’s unmistakably COD.

If you are like me and never liked the core multiplayer COD experience this game won’t change that. Even when they add capture the flag on larger maps it’s still going to essentially be the COD experience.

We have all been saying that BFV is doomed because of COD but I think it will do ok as the alternative to what COD offers. Like it always has.

I’m not for jumping ship just yet.

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So the COD beta is only 2vs2?  *YAWN*.  They can't even push the envelope of the 50vs50?  I bet it doesn't even work besides lag or hit reg and servers crashing.  Heck the videos I seen of 20vs20 it crashed.
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    So the COD beta is only 2vs2?  *YAWN*.  They can't even push the envelope of the 50vs50?  I bet it doesn't even work besides lag or hit reg and servers crashing.  Heck the videos I seen of 20vs20 it crashed.

Back in the day we played sof2 with 128 players, sure a bit choppy on the CPU, a wild turkey shoot in a map way too small. But fun nonetheless.
    Cod also had bigger numbers. Don't recall whether it was uo or after that. But it was always possible for any mp shooter to have more players. Netcode wasnt so bad either. But developing a larger map does cost a lot. Requires some extra server horsepower and bandwidth.
    And being cramped onto each other in a small map ain't no fun.
    I don't understand why some people here believe battlefield is the only one that can provide 64p servers. They all can.
    And call of duty is gonna do what they say they will. Because nowadays market wants it.
    8x8 isn't enough anymore, and that goes for each platform.
    Btw 16p deathmatch is you versus 15 enemies, something dice refuses to provide.
  • KIIXXVI
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Basically it’s the same twitch shooter but now with added recoil. It’s unmistakably COD.

If you are like me and never liked the core multiplayer COD experience this game won’t change that. Even when they add capture the flag on larger maps it’s still going to essentially be the COD experience.

We have all been saying that BFV is doomed because of COD but I think it will do ok as the alternative to what COD offers. Like it always has.

I haven't played COD since Black Ops and that was my 1st FPS.
    I've been on the BF train since BF4 and I would never go back to COD the gun play on BF is legit.
  • johnkapa1
    293 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    KIIXXVI said:

I haven't played COD since Black Ops and that was my 1st FPS.
    I've been on the BF train since BF4 and I would never go back to COD the gun play on BF is legit.
    LMFAO Good one... :D
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14450 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited August 2019
    ackers75 said:

How do you have the right to bash a game you haven’t even played!
    Are you mods really that ridiculous?
    You really are showing your true colours and it’s obvious all this attention COD is getting is killing you.
    You say your not bashing it then look at the rest of your post it’s ridiculously hypocritical lol.
    Battlefield v is a mess due to people like you unable to pull your head out of your bottom!

I suggest you PLAY the game and form an actual real opinion rather than a blatantly objective one.

Oh and by the way I nearly fell of my chair when you mentioned cheating........REALLY do you really want to go there being an admin for EA on the battlefield v forums😂😂😂😂
    Again,  Read my post.

I'm not bashing it,  it just is not for me.

I hope I clarified this for you.

I'll be expecting many to be returning after its launch complaining about it being infested with cheaters,  griefers,  and all the usual behaviours I've come to expect from my last outing in a cod game ( cod ww2 open beta )
    Anyone else find this statement ironic, especially coming from this particular 'poster'? I mean, because we're totally free from all of that here in BFV right? 
    Oh wait, we're just not allowed to draw any attention to certain 'problems' in game or else we might get intwouble...

That is discussing moderation and thus a violation of the rules.

And how many posts/threads have been closed about cheating on this forum and what is being done about it after 9 months?. It seems the best way to get action on cheaters is to tag a certain dev on reddit with a screen shot and hope he notices it. Not the official forum because we can't talk about it, but a 3rd party site
    This is also discussing moderation so please keep that out of here.

Regarding this however,  The Same can be said for the cheating threads posted on the steam forums for cod games,  those get closed also.

Now,  let's keep this on topic,  Otherwise it shall be locked for derailment.

Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • NN_Buzz12
    235 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MW would have to suck pretty bad for me not to play it regardless of what the BFV cheerleaders have to say.

BFV does suck that bad and I happily quit several months ago. EA can’t even be honest which leaves egg on their face and a longer road to ever win me back. All the people that do their bidding should be ashamed.
  • SunnyTheWerewolf
    419 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I already pre-ordered COD. I agree 2v2 isn't something we Battlefielders would play regularly but this alpha showed me that this is a game I want to play.

I instead went with a pre-order of BF6, because if I'm going to be *****ed, I'd rather go with the devil I know.
This discussion has been closed.