LevelCap throwing in the towel

MAJWolfcookies
587 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
LevelCap is bummed out. And rightfully so. LevelCapitulation...

Comments

• iFistyoSis
    1129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    Thats juat sad. PTFO DICE
  • barnesalmighty2
    1624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah hay haaay goodbye.
  • zenn_nme
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I get his emotion, it's a let down after let down after let down... But you know the thing with Streamers is, they play games for a living.
    A game that doesn't make them money will be dropped to one that does, it's that simple.
  • VOLBANKER
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why the clickbait title? Levelcap is not 'throwing in the towel' as in quitting making content about BFV.

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I believe he was wrong talking about smaller maps made instead of larger maps for conquest.  On BF3 they released that pool bar map for like domination and gun master.  I don't believe it had full size conquest at least for last gen consoles anyway.  Also that map was buggy anyway.  People were glitching on top of them roof tops and that was never patched either.
  • Natetendo83
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of people are. JackFrags is all but off to Modern Warfare, especially if his videos keep pulling good numbers for the game. 
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    A lot of people are. JackFrags is all but off to Modern Warfare, especially if his videos keep pulling good numbers for the game. 

Good point. 3 vids on COD averaging 1 million views while the rest of his BF vids average 1/3 that figure. If I were him I'd go full COD on my channel. He has more subs than CODs biggest channels.
    Until all his battlefield followers unsubscribe.
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019

As I read your comment that song was on my TV. The GMC commercial about their new multi-function tailgate was playing.

I’m scared.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3873 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Levelcap and other You Tubers have thrown in the towel Multiple times and continue to play.

I can relate to them. Lol
  • barnesalmighty2
    1624 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vespervin wrote: »

As I read your comment that song was on my TV. The GMC commercial about their new multi-function tailgate was playing.

I’m scared.

The matrix has you neo.
  • TamKingski
    1790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While i agree with a few of the points in the video i cant agree with having a go at devs delaying content if it needs more time to bake in order to fix bugs etc.

Also throwing in remarks about devs being on holiday  isnt right imo. We the community and the gaming media have criticized these publishers/devs for long crunch hours and stressfull working conditions and yet when the devs do take some time off to relax we complain that content isnt coming fast enough.

I for one have no problem with content being delayed for bug fixing and allowing these devs who are humans not robots some time off to relax. Not only does this allow the devs to spend time with family it will also mean these guys/gals will be more productive and hopefully less bugs will be introduced to the game due to the devs not being overworked and stressed.

We cant have it all folks.

• FragbaitDax
    223 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think he articulated the point on staff taking holidays very well. It wasn't intended to be a criticism on staff having downtime, it's actually a criticism on the management team who can't structure an organisation where some staff take a break while development continues through another team.

It's a terrible insight into the game support where they obviously have a very small group of people working on the game, have been flogging them over a protracted period where they genuinely need a break, and their talent pool is so shallow there is nobody else to delegate the work to.

If those employees are smart, they'll take that break time, sharpen their resumes and start looking for a new employer with competent leaders.

• MarauderFox
    121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    He must be running out'a towels soon then
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The stakes are low for us on this forum, we're just disappointed because the game series we like kinda sucks right now. The Battlefield youtubers though? They rely on Battlefield being relevant in order to make money. Scary.
  • Fish7O2
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited August 2019
    The stakes are low for us on this forum, we're just disappointed because the game series we like kinda sucks right now. The Battlefield youtubers though? They rely on Battlefield being relevant in order to make money. Scary.
    It seems like most of them have moved on to alternative games. At least until DICE decides to properly patch this game. I am really stunned that this game has gotten this bad, after the debacle of BF4's launch, I thought DICE had this out of their system
  • ShevermiN
    403 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just in case we all forgot ( apparently Levelcap did )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKsR861KGbw

And Levelcap is happy to gush about World of Battleships with it's pay to win and it's grind when he was soo unhappy with Battlefronts system. Seems to forgot about the "whales" that fund those free to play slot machine games, which he was soo concerned about with Battlefront.

All streamers and toobers do is reflect back at you your opinion so that you sub to fund them. Sort of like the cam girls really. I guess the money and the free stuff can make you get over selling yourself.  

I mean can somebody give me enough money so I can find out to that it can't buy happiness :)
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Comparing the views from bf videos and the new cod ones says it all really.
    As for leaving the game in a poor state, but still go on a long Holliday, isn’t helping in such situations. He worded it correctly but forgot to mention that releasing all of the promised content in a hurry won’t help at this stage.
    For the rest, they create content for views. They will go with that, which delivers the most.