This Week in Battlefield V

Every time I log in I try to play and log right off because....

DarthValtrex
12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
1. I wait through insane load pages to get into the game. I then see that the team I am on is getting slaughtered no matter the style of play. If it's squad contest, my team has 20 respawns while the  enemy team has 120+ really a K/D ratio of 1 kill for every 4.3 deaths. I now have to wait through an insanely long quit period just go look for another server and hope to god it's remotely competitive. But let's be honest, almost nothing is competitive in this game anymore. If you're not going to create a ranking system, can you at least let us see what respawns are left on the server so we can see if its even competitive and worth joining. Instead of having to waste endless time going through load screens.

The game is really upsetting, I log in to try and play with friends. I rarely last more than 20 minutes before something has annoyed me to the point of leaving.

Comments

• elliott316
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    amen to this
  • zenn_nme
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I join a server; to join a match in progress, to join a team which holds 1 flag, to join a team which is 300 points behind...
    I quit the server; to start the cycle over again until one that starts fresh.
    Come on DICE, how hard would  a 'Score Tab' be in the Server Browser!?
  • VincentNZ
    2895 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme said:
    I join a server; to join a match in progress, to join a team which holds 1 flag, to join a team which is 300 points behind...
    I quit the server; to start the cycle over again until one that starts fresh.
    Come on DICE, how hard would  a 'Score Tab' be in the Server Browser!?

Well yeah of course, you just joined the server that another you just left. The smart thing would be to suffer through the round and start fresh. Prisoner's Paradox. If you had a scoretab, nobody would join these servers anymore or less people increasing the imbalance.
  • zenn_nme
    806 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nah, if a team gets steamrolled I don't wanna play with that team the next round. I'll rather just find another server.
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    being camp spawn is no fun, what point if your team can't hold one objected.
  • FragbaitDax
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game desperately needs a skill balancer to match similarly skilled players with each other. The stomps are boring for all but the most insecure stat-padders and significantly detract from everyone's fun.

Just add it to the list with the other 300 things that need doing.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The game desperately needs a skill balancer to match similarly skilled players with each other. The stomps are boring for all but the most insecure stat-padders and significantly detract from everyone's fun.

Just add it to the list with the other 300 things that need doing.

I was playing breakthrough yesterday and both teams, the entire teams but me decided to have a shootout the whole game over a single objective. I would solo cap B and try to flank A and pick off a few enemies and die. No one defended B they just recapped it and went right back to the pointless gunfight. So I went and solo capped it over and over with no opposition. I placed spawns behind enemies and no one used it, my squad didn't once spawn on me and eventually kicked me even though I was 40 to 10 top of both teams.

No amount of team balancing would fix a mess like that. You can help stupid people.