Perplexing tweet from Oskar Gabrielson

13»

Comments

• GRAW2ROBZ
    2525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They say updates are on the way still not able to mention any dates about the actual release of 4.4 ! Judging from previous games shuch as BF4 and BF1 BFV will be in a sort of "healthier" life at the end of it and once the release of the next BF title! And once the new BF comes out "here we go again" ! 
    4.4 is supposedly released sometime next week.  Probably on or before Thursday since that's the start of the new TOW. Also the 3 weapons are in the delayed 4.4 patch.  They were lucky to have a spare place holder hat and goggles to give us this week.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajahahahaha.!!!!!!!!

This confirms what I've been saying for YEARS now. What a embarrassment of an organization. Betafield franchise has been and will continue to be doomed.

And WTF is Disney thinking??!!
  • Hawxxeye
    6870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I honestly think swedes are out of touch with the rest of the world, maybe not California though they both seem like they probably think the same.
    I see what you did there and why
  • TamKingski
    1785 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    Comes across as meaningless damage limitation to me.
    They say the same thing everytime they get called out,that statement is probably a copy and paste job from all the previous were listening to the community and we do care posts.

If Dice dont sort themselves out,Imo EA will do it for them and axe Dice sweden and move it all out to Dice LA.
    Dice Swedish branch are so full of themselves and out of touch with not only the community but the rest of the world too imo.
    (edited to remove youtube video)
    Post edited by TamKingski on
  • BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TamKingski wrote: »
    ice sweden and move it all out to Dice LA.
    Dice Swedish branch are so full of themselves and out of touch

Yes, sadly I agree this my conclusion too from interacting with some of the devs on twitter for 5 years.
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2019
    Well, Battlefield is [Removed - CM] to the ground and then some more... nothing but pathetic clowns.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    (Quote)
    I see what you did there and why

Shhh it went over a ton of heads unfortunately.
  • GeneralXIV
    286 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I actually really enjoyed Battlefront II. If it didn't take up so much space on my PS4 (almost 1/5 of it alone), I'd still play it for sure. I prefer Battlefront II to Battlefield V in many ways. Better singleplayer (that doesn't require multiple playthroughs and completing annoying challenges just to unlock melee weapons), better TTK, more map variety, powers/abilities to use, skins that are actually added into the game, free content that is accessible any time you like instead of being time limited and then never seen again, better vehicle gameplay, more fun game modes, better flight mechanics, offline modes, Iden Versio... *happy sigh* Battlefield V could learn so much imo
  • filthmcnasty
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think this means DICE should really rethink which one of its studios it lets handle Battlefield from now on, the Swedes clearly need to be reminded of what BF is supposed to be

Visceral did better with Hardline than anything DICE made since BF1
  • CT1924
    953 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Draxonfly said:
    Battlefront 2 has had a tone of work since the release,  a heap of new content and updates, they put a lot of work into it. They really turned it around, it is quite good now and fun to play, especially now.
    I think BFV is fun, there are flaws, but its getting there. Just enjoy it for what it is.
    It must be hard for the devs, when you have a big company  (EA) shadowing over you to push out a game, then have a negative comunity yelling at you from the other end, all this pressure from being a big name in the biz. 
    I believe it will get there, they always have in the end. I feel for them.

Remember, its a game, there are plenty of them out there, try not to take it so seriously, there are a lot more important things out there to yell at.
    They have added new heroes, commandos, vehicles, and maps... Even ship combat. Let's see what they give us...
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think this means DICE should really rethink which one of its studios it lets handle Battlefield from now on, the Swedes clearly need to be reminded of what BF is supposed to be

I really liked hardline they just shouldn't have attached Battlefield onto the title.
  • filthmcnasty
    803 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I really liked hardline they just shouldn't have attached Battlefield onto the title.

I'll always remember it for the weirdest death scene ever. If you kill that guy at the end he goes down with a very happy, smug looking "told you so!" face. I found it comical lol