increase more tanks in conquest

viper63x
333 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2019
i am fed up waiting for somebody to die in the tank so i can play in one.

if somebody is playing it safe in tank and his got his buddy in there too, i doubt i'd ever get a tank in that round.

increase tanks because this is unfair.  have like 4 tanks per side like bf4

Comments

• SirBobdk
    5322 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Those days are gone. Next BF will probably have 1 tank per team if any.
  • viper63x
    edited September 2019
    so far only one tank per side on hamada, and devestation, and you call this an all out war? this is rdiculous. and then all the other maps have only 2 tanks on each side... WHy do people play this game?

this is no conquest experince.
  • LINKERBLOX
    99 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play panzerstorm then
  • viper63x
    Play panzerstorm then
    ok
  • Noodlesocks
    3695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Play panzerstorm then
    Would love to if the game supported 24/7 servers like every other Battlefield game does.
  • Vespervin
    1368 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Play panzerstorm then
    Would love to if the game supported 24/7 servers like every other Battlefield game does.
    I would love a 24/7 Panzerstorm server.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Play panzerstorm then
    In the the past, I would have told you to play COD instead, and some rant about giving me my BF back.

Now, I think that I will take my own advice and play the new COD.
  • SICIOUS
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed not enough tanks and too slow to spawn. Panzerstorm is terrible
  • Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what max limits of tank, is it 2 or 3?, ether way, i would think Battlefield would be crazy but also might be bad idea, if group enemy tank start camping.
  • filthmcnasty
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    LINKERBLOX wrote: »
    Play panzerstorm then

That's one map
  • viper63x
    The amount on vehicles is terrible overall. Golmud Railway, Hainan Resort, Langcan Dam, Rouge Transmission in BF4 were great. It used to be status quo that the majority of maps had a lot of vehicles with 1 or 2 infantry maps, and I'm remembering back to BF: Bad Company. Now we have the opposite. And to make it worse, vehicle/infantry combat is the worst I've ever seen and the Maps that do have vehicles have to few.
    The tanks camp because vehicle/infantry combat is screwed and within 5 minutes everyone is in a fighter plane. Real fun *rolls eyes*

bf4 golmud is a prime example of all out war!
  • Jeffmaxs6
    234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    The amount on vehicles is terrible overall. Golmud Railway, Hainan Resort, Langcan Dam, Rouge Transmission in BF4 were great. It used to be status quo that the majority of maps had a lot of vehicles with 1 or 2 infantry maps, and I'm remembering back to BF: Bad Company. Now we have the opposite. And to make it worse, vehicle/infantry combat is the worst I've ever seen and the Maps that do have vehicles have to few.
    The tanks camp because vehicle/infantry combat is screwed and within 5 minutes everyone is in a fighter plane. Real fun *rolls eyes*
    Golmud Railway your more likely to see a tank on the hill camping. HaHa. 2-3 tanks taking flags. Same high ping players in the tank every game that seem more worried about their kd then winning the game. 3-4 tanks sitting on the out side looking in. A BF player should be able to do more then one thing, besides living in a tank.

Sounds like the player OP already described in the tank.

• jroggs
    1227 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'd be willing to try more tanks per match, but I want my AT gadget capacities raised in turn.
  • viper63x
    jroggs said:
    I'd be willing to try more tanks per match, but I want my AT gadget capacities raised in turn.
    granted
  • viper63x
    Vespervin said:
    Play panzerstorm then
    I would love a 24/7 Panzerstorm server.
    oh so this is just a content drip? meaning it is not a permanent mode with map?
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    viper63x said:
    so far only one tank per side on hamada, and devestation, and you call this an all out war? this is rdiculous. and then all the other maps have only 2 tanks on each side... WHy do people play this game?

That is nonsense. Hamada has 3-4 tanks per side. Only Devastation and Rotterdam have one. However, if I recall correctly there are event playlists that increase that to 2 per side. Panzerstorm has 7 per side, Arras has 3 as far as I can remember. Twisted Steel another 4. Mercury has 2. That is all without counting the planes of course. And without counting the Squad Reinforcements which allow for one superheavy tank and two Pakwagen at any time. There aren't any fewer vehicles on the maps as in previous BFs.
    Your argument is also not very substantial, you can not complain about a guy playing the vehicle to his strengths especially with a teammate, while you just want to drive one for yourself. Vehicles are a balance hazard, and should therefore be applied in small dosages.
  • viper63x
    edited September 2019
    VincentNZ said:
    viper63x said:

That is nonsense. Hamada has 3-4 tanks per side. Only Devastation and Rotterdam have one. However, if I recall correctly there are event playlists that increase that to 2 per side. Panzerstorm has 7 per side, Arras has 3 as far as I can remember. Twisted Steel another 4. Mercury has 2. That is all without counting the planes of course. And without counting the Squad Reinforcements which allow for one superheavy tank and two Pakwagen at any time. There aren't any fewer vehicles on the maps as in previous BFs.
    Your argument is also not very substantial, you can not complain about a guy playing the vehicle to his strengths especially with a teammate, while you just want to drive one for yourself. Vehicles are a balance hazard, and should therefore be applied in small dosages.
    well i joined hamada and saw only one tank. i waited for around 15 mins before giving up. so unless it takes longer than that for the other tanks to spawn in i dont know, also same with twisted steel i only noticed one tank per side.
  • StealthAria
    576 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    viper63x said:
    VincentNZ said:
    viper63x said:

well i joined hamada and saw only one tank. i waited for around 15 mins before giving up. so unless it takes longer than that for the other tanks to spawn in i dont know, also same with twisted steel i only noticed one tank per side.
    You start with multiple tanks, but a lot of people abandon their tank instead of dying with it which causes them to fall into enemy hands where they are then often kept to the distant rear where they are unlikely to get spotted or destroyed.

As an aside, if you were just sitting on the spawn screen waiting, you probably didn't see them because the counters don't update in real-time.  For whatever reason, the counters only update as they appear, so you'll only ever see a vehicle available if the vehicle is ready as you enter the screen, if you're waiting on one you have to keep opening and closing other menus (eg class customization)

And let's not forget that the game still has that bug where pilots and tankers get stuck in their old corpse and never actually get control of their new vehicle.
    There's also another bug  (might be related) where vehicles won't actually spawn in when requested even though the counter drops.  This is especially annoying since it can spawn the driver/pilot at the vehicle spawn without their vehicle, leaving drivers with a gimped loadout and causing pilots to fall to their death well outside the map.   Vehicles lost to this bug cannot be recovered and leave the team permanently down a vehicle.