Glitch on arodrome

DeadlyViperzzzzz
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
So there is a glitches where you can get a tank on top of the hanger on objective c there are some boxes you can drive a tank up so I'm bringing this to light if not already and would like if ea games can remove or lower the boxes a tank should not be able to get ok top of a hanger

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8980 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This has been known about for months already bud.

I'm torn on whether to remove them or not as while it's easy to see the benefits to a tankers KD at the same time they can't cap from there, they're pretty exposed to AT attacks (more of an issue in Breakthrough as there are fewer angles of attack) and still need to leave to resupply. Plus vertically is missing in this game for the most part.
  • jroggs
    1148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Even made of concrete, I doubt the roof of that hangar is capable of supporting a 63 ton tank.

That aside, my take is that either the roof should be fully in play or it should be fully out of play. Getting onto the roof only by exploiting map design shouldn't be a thing.
  • Forger44
    117 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Put mines on top of the boxes and surprise them...
  • Godmodegta
    508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wouldn't recommend doing it , couple player on forum said they got reported hacker :D
  • IIMechatronikII
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jroggs wrote: »
    Even made of concrete, I doubt the roof of that hangar is capable of supporting a 63 ton tank.

That aside, my take is that either the roof should be fully in play or it should be fully out of play. Getting onto the roof only by exploiting map design shouldn't be a thing.

Everything is OK, because tanks in BFV are like empty boxes. Esp Panzer 4. Sometimes you can make yoga in this tank. Something is wrong when transport vehicle can push (with success) tank.

I was on this roof 3 or 4 times. It was really fun and great view from there but it's really cheap move. Dice should fix this.