Let's be honest and call this spade a spade...

MAJWolfcookies
582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
And by spade, I mean a complete failure-field. DICE is an organization in distress. They didn't learn from any of the vast opportunities of learning (ie mistakes) from pretty much all of their recent games.

Although I'd all be for dropping BFV like it's hot and focusing all resources for their next failure, it won't stop the cycle of failure because they don't seem to learn from past mistakes.

I've been saying this for years, and predicting this debacle for over a year. These guys shouldn't be referred to as triple-A. They are C- at best. Expect the same in their next failure-field. Sad.

Comments

• Synderz123
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BogMogg wrote: »
    Bore off, million posts like yours mate. 

Stop shilling.
  • BogMogg
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Not sure how 'shilling', but OK.
    Not tired of same old post by some but hurt random
  • mrtwotimes
    823 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Stop shilling.
    Wrong
  • Mrcleanjeans
    279 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And by spade, I mean a complete failure-field. DICE is an organization in distress. They didn't learn from any of the vast opportunities of learning (ie mistakes) from pretty much all of their recent games.

Although I'd all be for dropping BFV like it's hot and focusing all resources for their next failure, it won't stop the cycle of failure because they don't seem to learn from past mistakes.

I've been saying this for years, and predicting this debacle for over a year. These guys shouldn't be referred to as triple-A. They are C- at best. Expect the same in their next failure-field. Sad.
    p

And then there is you. Not helping in anyway. How’s your next failure going to be? And the one after that? This game is been out for how long now? But you’ve got nothing better to do than complain with zero constructive feedback? If you really hated the game you would have walked away a long time ago. But nope.. you feel that DICE has done this to you personally. Pull up your big boy pants and move on. If you don’t like it.. go away. Silently..cause most of us want to see DICE titles succeed and flourish. Your feeble minded cut and paste criticism isn’t helping.
  • ChickenTheTank
    814 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Everything I've read over the past 2 years about struggles that EA studios have, makes me think we can't blame DICE. The fact that frostbite is poorly documented, and many of the devs that built it are gone, or EA is having them support engine work and all studios, which means jump likely not enough people who came effective changes quickly.

It also sounds like Frostbite makes a lot of stuff much more difficult than it needs to be.
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    959 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jroggs wrote: »
    Criticizing the game is one thing, but we don't need 10 different threads every day that just call BFV bad.

Honest question: what else is there to talk about? I mean it.
  • Godmodegta
    508 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Criticizing the game is one thing, but we don't need 10 different threads every day that just call BFV bad.

I mean, everything has been said, most part is waiting something positive.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13709 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

I mean, everything has been said, most part is waiting something positive.
    Pretty much this..

It just seems like everybody simply HAS to have their own thread on the subject rather than be a little more productive about it and keep it all in one tidy little place where folks can post their grievances with the game and how they would like to see it fixed,  As in..  Actual constructive criticism..

This thread is pretty much yet another gripe thread detailing how bad the game is with no suggestions on how to improve it.

Stop shilling.

He is not "shilling"..  He is speaking of the fact that there are a "LOT" of gripe threads here,  All stating how bad DICE is,  blah blah blah..

Also,  while I'm on the subject of your quoted post,  It violates the forum rules for being nonconstructive and flamebait  ( which you shall get an infraction for ).

If you cannot post without flaming others,  You will quickly lose your ability to post if it so continues in the future.

Here are the forum rules : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines

I suggest you familiarise yourself with them to prevent further infractions on your account.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We're WAY past constructive criticism because it's POINTLESS. DICE is still on summer holiday... Meanwhile the house is BURNING down. SO PLEASE. GIVE ME A BREAK OR GIVE ME A REFUND. Everything I've been saying is TRUE.

Game = broken
    Patches=broken
    Organization culture = broken
    Communication= broken
    Leadership team = broken
    Fanbase = broken
    This forum = broken
    Hearts= broken

This game is a trainwreck.
  • Zviko0
    1703 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2019
    We're WAY past constructive criticism because it's POINTLESS.

No it's not. Threads like this are.
  • SirBobdk
    4702 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game is probably considered a success because of the many millions of dollars it generated
    I think it's the opposite. It has not been able to replace the revenue BF1 had and is probably far from what they expected, even regarding microtransactions.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As an aside, AAA studios aren't called that based on how good their games are, it's based on how big the budget of the game is.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    As an aside, AAA studios aren't called that based on how good their games are, it's based on how big the budget of the game is.
    It's amazing how much budget resulted in how little good gameplay.
  • Noodlesocks
    3382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jroggs said:
    It's not as though there's a lot of new information coming from Dice Sweden to talk about. Announcements of announcements don't lend themselves well to conversation.
  • 287martin
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've said it before and I'll say it again get the people who made games like Bad Company 2 and BF3 back. These newer titles look good but are not fun to play there is too much time spent on visuals and not enough attention to detail on how the game feels to play bf5 most guns feel the same leaving most feeling bored. each gun should be different, different recoil, different damage, different bullet velocity and bullet drop etc it's obvious hardly any time has been spent on making the guns as realistic as possible . BF5 is too casual even thought it was promised to be the most realistic immersive battlefield yet.
  • CHAMMOND1992
    1333 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BogMogg said:
    Believe me, they all need to have their say over the same issues,  everyday. 
  • MAJWolfcookies
    (Quote)
    Believe me, they all need to have their say over the same issues,  everyday. 

That's right. And it won't stop until they fix it. So criticism will NEVER end 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Get used to it just like we've gotten used to shills who keep defending a broken game made by a broken developer who is destroying beloved franchise.