Weekly Debrief

Ea can NOT keep a deadline

Bold_HYPER10
10 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
is me or has ea promised so many thing after the Al Sundan update and those promises didn’t come true. Ea needs to take a step back from the computers and realize that they are speeding through updates so much that they can’t keep roadmaps coming out on time. The other day they said lofton islands and Provence were coming out well I still don’t see the in any map rotation. Ea if you are listening fix the game and not just updating it because those updates create a bigger problem most of the time. Ea the saying goes, “if you want out of the hole first you got to put down the shovel.”

Comments

• thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No they cannot, but they are consistent with not fixing bugs since the beta. This game is garbage. It will not get better, and the nail in the coffin will be Modern Warfare.
  • viper63x
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2
    thamac15 said:
    No they cannot, but they are consistent with not fixing bugs since the beta. This game is garbage. It will not get better, and the nail in the coffin will be Modern Warfare.
    hello sir please dont encourage player to leave thank you, modern warfare is not allowed to be discussed, here, this is battlefields forum, for battlefield
  • TropicPoison
    2414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    viper63x wrote: »
    (Quote)
    hello sir please dont encourage player to leave thank you, modern warfare is not allowed to be discussed, here, this is battlefields forum, for battlefield

Lol is that why DICE don't even post on their own official forum?

Modern Warfare is definitely going to take a bit of players from BFV.
  • TropicPoison
    2414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    now you call us pathetic gamers, ooooo wow.

Don't get too triggered.
  • GrizzGolf
    985 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    When is the next update out? Tomorrow? 
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrizzGolf said:
    When is the next update out? Tomorrow? 
    Westie suggested possibly tomorrow. I don't see why not.  Has to be on or before Thursday for the new TOW.  I hope the new 500 ranks work. 
  • viper63x
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2
    (Quote)
    my own incompetence wow.

Clearly reading isnt a skill you re proud of. GG mate.
    ok mate there is no need to be rude

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3866 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Back on topic otherwise the thread will be closed and vacations away from the forums handed out.

-CB
  • TFBisquit
    1621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    While it may seem strange, and I have little confidence in Dice currently, I'm actually looking forward to the patch, and have good feelings about the upcoming changes.
    There is ofcourse that one thing, which they seem to be working very hard at, that might give me that little extra hope, causing a feeling of confidence.
    If it pays off ofcourse, else it could turn my mood around leaving me with a sour feeling.
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I miss taco Tuesday - that is all 
  • filthmcnasty
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    is me or has ea promised so many thing after the Al Sundan update and those promises didn’t come true. Ea needs to take a step back from the computers and realize that they are speeding through updates so much that they can’t keep roadmaps coming out on time. The other day they said lofton islands and Provence were coming out well I still don’t see the in any map rotation. Ea if you are listening fix the game and not just updating it because those updates create a bigger problem most of the time. Ea the saying goes, “if you want out of the hole first you got to put down the shovel.”

It's DICE that can't keep a deadline. Place blame where it is do. EA publishes it, DICE developes it
  • Nutcrusherr
    250 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    While it may seem strange, and I have little confidence in Dice currently, I'm actually looking forward to the patch, and have good feelings about the upcoming changes.There is ofcourse that one thing, which they seem to be working very hard at, that might give me that little extra hope, causing a feeling of confidence.If it pays off ofcourse, else it could turn my mood around leaving me with a sour feeling.

What would be freakin' nice if dice would release private servers with this upcoming patch, that would give the community a great boost. :P