Weekly Debrief

Customizing Company is broken

ProAssassin2003
3363 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 3
It copies only one soldier. All my Soldiers both factions are the exact same.

Edit: It's tied to characters now.

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    2888 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Apparantly this was intentional. A change no one asked for. I hope it gets changed back. I don't want to use different characters per class but I do want each class to look differently.
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 4
    So, I discovered that you can have a different outfit for each class BUT you have to choose a different character/head/face for each class and then customize that character.  I liked having just the one "head" I like for all classes but you can't have it that way now, you have to have a unique head if you want a unique class outfit.  Stupid change in my opinion.  I can't fathom why they decided to do that after a year of the original way.
    Post edited by lll_HOSS_lll on
  • ForbidRhyme
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I actually don't mind it. I speced each character with different camos for different maps. Visibility is already mediocre might at well abuse it ;)