It’s sad battlefield V is making people sad and apathetic.

Minigun991
133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
This isn’t a Troll post. This is honestly what is happening, especially for YouTubers. They are getting hit hard by all of the bad things happening to battlefield V, like getgoodguy

Or better yet, let’s look at jackfrags. He recently made a video covering the new maps and content released in BFV. All threw the video he sounded unhappy, and depressed. But when he played the new 2 V 2 mode in MW, he sounded happy and excited.

Can you guess what the comment section looked like? I’ll give you a quote.

“Please stop playing battlefield V, you honestly sound disappointed/sad/depressed.”

And this isn’t just him. Like I said, it’s getgoodguy, TBAG, and lossy. Even Levelcap.

It’s not just YouTubers, it’s the community as well. With people going without playing for three+ months just waiting for BFV to get that comeback that’s probably never going to happen.

Even the core players who are still playing the game are giving up, saying things like “I gave it my all, but I just can’t anymore.”

It’s honestly sad to see. Say what you want about battlefield 1, but at least the community was strong and united, and hyped about future content.

In BFV, all it’s been is a let down, and delays, with some broken promises sprinkled in, and a dev team that is giving up. Literally leaving the studio.

Battlefield V will no doubt be a terrible symbol for this franchise for years to come. Will it make a comeback like battlefield 4? Probably not.

Comments

• filthmcnasty
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wish I would have known their plan was to make a infantry focused WW2 game. Every new map, infantry, infantry, infantry, infantry. I feel like I'm playing CoD with classes and a few vehicles for the "ol timers" like me. Screw that noise. They better make Battlefield great again or they will sink the franchise if the next entry delivers this drama again.
  • CostanzaStan
    220 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF1 community was not united. This board has been the official BF/DICE complaint board since BF4 at least. Yes, because BFV has more REAL issues, there are a lot more complaints here than with previous titles. But this has always been a cry fest.
  • OskooI_007
    1272 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    I gave BFV another try today and I'm still not feeling it. Movement is still fast and unpredictable on PC. Sound is horrible and gunplay unrewarding.

I agree with Jack and most of the other EA Game Changers. Bring on Modern Warfare! Lol
  • superteds
    1212 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    it's sad that you keep making threads like this. you need to move on and find a new hobby.
  • SQHDP
    76 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TaisonTV (Spain) former DICE's friend, says Modern Warfare is gonna kill BFV for ever
  • Minigun991
    133 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    superteds wrote: »
    it's sad that you keep making threads like this. you need to move on and find a new hobby.

Completely new topic about YouTubers. But I get the feeling you hate when people criticize battlefield.
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2019
    I just read this thread and decided to watch a jackfrags video - which I wouldn't normally do - and I actually quite enjoyed it. I think his commentary is much more bearable when he sounds unhappy.

Bearing in mind that I don't actually play BF:V. Due to the fact that I didn't like the changes to game play from previous Battlefield games such as reviving players, amongst other things.

So I watched the video with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised to find myself enjoying it. Jack's misery was just a bonus. The only thing I didn't like about the game play in the video, was once again the player reviving. Which still takes far too long and should only ever be an instant 'zap'. The map looks superb, though. Apart from the windows which should not need breaking by the player to jump through.

Here's the video in case anyone's interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALTJtRb2AP8
  • Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    Really should forget about BFV for now, it been 8 month, Find something else too take mind off this game, I think youtuber are doing financial fine, their people who want the sponsoring there game, guaranteed  rest YouTuber will be doing video on CoD , or other popular game as

-borderlands 3
    -metro exodus
    -cyber punk
    -Apex Legends
    -Rainbow Six Siege
    -PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
    -Warframe
    Etc.. future Title game's

Also lot sever filling up in other Battlefield title, sense that where most player's went so that nice.

Post edited by Godmodegta on