This Week in Battlefield V

Annoying armory alert

filthmcnasty
477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I have nothing new in my armory, so why does the alert keep popping up on the main screen like I do? I don't like seeing that little white ping pong ball alert when there is nothing new there. Even scrolling over everything in the store doesn't make it dissappear. PS4

Comments

• R1ckyDaMan19
    480 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Happens to me on pc too.
  • filthmcnasty
    477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I didn't think it would have been platform specific. It's been happening for quite awhile now, and I'm glad to know it's not just me or PlayStation users.
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    you have new "characters"....new faces to chose from.  Also they made it so each outfit customization is tied to which character/face is selected instead of per class. Why?  I have no clue...
  • filthmcnasty
    you have new "characters"....new faces to chose from.  Also they made it so each outfit customization is tied to which character/face is selected instead of per class. Why?  I have no clue...

So you can't use all the same person with different outfits? Mine were all "June"
  • TFBisquit
    1631 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 4
    That is correct. The idea is that we choose 4 different characters if we want 4 different outfits. Limit customization so more users will buy new skins sort of speak.
  • filthmcnasty
    edited September 4
    Jesus... Who the hell make that great call? I swear, I think DICE is being run by toddlers.
    I mean, really, with all the things they need to fix and deadlines they missed, they decided to change something that wasn't broken at all. They spent time and resources on THAT?
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1835 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "cUsTomIsAtiON"