Weekly BF

Change Appearance

W4r7h0g
16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hey Guys,

i think (after the new patch which makes ALL my characters look the same! [Good Job, NOT!]), not even the "Medic" should have one type of clothing, the characters should have a "per Combat Role" appearings ...

means:

Combat Medic > Own Type of Clothins (Setable)
Field Medic > Own Type of Clothins (Setable)

Light Infantry > Own Type of Clothins (Setable)
Vehicle Buster > Own Type of Clothins (Setable)

Engineer > Own Type of Clothins (Setable)
Machine Gunner > Own Type of Clothins (Setable)

Sniper > Own Type of Clothins (Setable)
Pathfinder > Own Type of Clothins (Setable)

would make it more intresting and give the game 8 diffrent soldiers instead of 4

Also a safeable(!) preset of Clothings were nice, not just "Equip Set" (what im missing aswell!) for each type, no, even some Presets of clothings everyone can combine clothings in a  personally design
(e.g. because they're all white, but weren't in one pack)
so; not even just "Equip Set", also 3, 6 (or how much ever) sets of Safeable Clothing Creations!

Comments

• filthmcnasty
    500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    All my characters look the same too
  • TFBisquit
    1704 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Outfits are now bound per character. So you have to use 4 different ones to be able to give them a custom outfit. I had it too. All classes the same outfit. Changed one and they all changed to that.
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pretty dumb change in my opinion. There was no reason I can think of to change that.  I read through the patch notes and didn't see it there...
  • Hairikko76
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Same here. Axis side assault, medic and support have same outfit and cant change them and allied side assault and medic has the same problem. It´s definitely a bug and not intended. And this happened after 4.4 patch. Kinda like the bug after the previous patch where you couldn´t change the face camo on axis side but this is more severe.
  • Hairikko76
    9 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seems like TFBisquit is right, outfits are bound to character. So one could assume it was intended after all. Nothing to see here, move along folks.
  • filthmcnasty
    500 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hairikko76 wrote: »
    Seems like TFBisquit is right, outfits are bound to character. So one could assume it was intended after all. Nothing to see here, move along folks.

Correct, he is right. I had to use 4 characters for different outfits. It's nice to know DICE has their priorities straight, because the game was soooo in need of this. Smh
  • W4r7h0g
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    filthmcnasty

i think its a bug and dice will change it soon ...

• filthmcnasty
    W4r7h0g wrote: »
    filthmcnasty
    TFBisquitHairikko76
    i think its a bug and dice will change it soon ...

I get the feeling it's not
  • Nkr-DK
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Wonder  why Dice  have used time and money to change this!.  Use your resources more wisely...
  • Vespervin
    1344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't understand why EA DICE would make this change. I have different characters for my Axis classes, but I use the same character for all four of my Allied classes, however they do each wear different outfits. Now they all look the same unless I select a different character for each class? This seems like an unnecessary change.
  • DaManiac72
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Changing stuff without noone asking for it, I wonder where I have seen this before.
  • FragbaitDax
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As it wasn't in the patch notes I can only assume someone screwed up and this wasn't an intentional change.

Or it was an intentional change, and someone screwed up and didn't add it to the patch notes.

Either way, it's more of the same.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This change has been confirmed as an intentional one. This is their way of having uniform 'presets', for those that wanted different uniform setups for different biomes. For example, in such a system, you could have snow uniforms equipped for snow maps, and beige uniforms for desert maps.

DICE has opted for this new system instead. I hope it's a temporary stopover before they implement a proper preset system, or even revert to the previous system, since the current version is somehow worse than the old one.

At least they're trying, I guess.
  • W4r7h0g
    Ferdinand_J_Fochi think they could do it much more easy, with few more buttons. Because; except "Christian/Wilhelm" (i think they're the two same lookin on each fraction) are the only good looking charakters .. the others look like **** ... especially on the german side ... i simply wont play QuasiModo >.>