Weekly Debrief

Renting servers

Mcd5253
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I would suggest no one rent a server. EA knows that they’re having issues with it but they refuse to refund it and will just tell you to post it on a forum

Comments

• Hecubis7
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Mine is buggy.  My ban list, vip list, and admin list is set to zero and will not move.  Customer service reset the service, but the problem is still there.
  • ElliotLH
    8395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Sounds like they told you to post on the forum to get rid of you. If it were me I'd go back to them and ask that they escalate the matter to a higher tier.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1830 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Unfortunately no one here can help you with your server. You should contact EA Customer Support again and report them your issue and then they should forward your issue to DICE.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/
  • Mcd5253
    ElliotLH wrote: »
    Sounds like they told you to post on the forum to get rid of you. If it were me I'd go back to them and ask that they escalate the matter to a higher tier.

Yea idk. I did talk to someone higher than them. They know that the issues are a thing I was told, but it’s against policy to give refunds or anything
  • Mcd5253
    Unfortunately no one here can help you with your server. You should contact EA Customer Support again and report them your issue and then they should forward your issue to DICE.

https://help.ea.com/contact-us/

Already did it man. Was on the phone forever. And I know nobody here can help me hahahah. This is a forum....
  • ElliotLH
    8395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mcd5253 said:
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Yea idk. I did talk to someone higher than them. They know that the issues are a thing I was told, but it’s against policy to give refunds or anything
    Haha! Sorry I'm honestly not laughing at you, just at how bizarre a statement that is for them to make. I'd wager that policy is fabricated.

I guess you're at the point now though where you either fight with customer services or give up.
  • LaTiN-SuSpEcT
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member