Weekly Debrief

Wow, really? it's absolute laughable...

StrixUK
5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
What an absolute crap unoptimised game, how do you expect me to play with 50 fps? Are you for real?

If only i could get a refund for this absolute dreadful game then i'd be happy, but definitely no way of that happening as i've owned the game awhile now

My system spec's are decent theres no way whatsoever i should be getting 50 fps at 1920x1080 resolution AND im not playing with maxed out settings, i don't care what anyone says that shouldn't be happening

Think i'll go with the new CoD next month, can't wait.. 

Comments

• Sk1lld
    554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Except for the stutter I have not had one issue with performance "stutter has been gone a while". In fact I had to cap my FPS to 120 to prevent my card from getting to hot.
    Some computer specs would be helpful and drivers you have installed.
    Reinstalled to play a little last night and it was smooth as butter.
  • CPTN-Cr4ptastic
    1703 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just played a match and averaged 106 fps at 2k resolution with settings at ultra. Try reinstalling your video card driver.
  • mrtwotimes
    768 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Plays fine for me
  • StrixUK
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    My system specs are in my sig on the post.

I'm using the latest nvidia drivers (436.15) 

I'll record a video and show my settings, i'll have msi afterburner running so you can see whats going on.
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2905 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Probably running DX11 with FFR OFF.
  • xKusagamix
    951 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    StrixUK said:
    My system specs are in my sig on the post.

I'm using the latest nvidia drivers (436.15) 

I'll record a video and show my settings, i'll have msi afterburner running so you can see whats going on.
    The game is flawless for both of my PCs (at least for the R5 1500X rig pre-patch).

• StrixUK
    I've recently upgraded my monitor from a 27" 1080p to a 32" 1440p and it seems to run better in 1440p than it did in 1080p, played a few maps today and it runs much better now so im guessing bf5 likes 1440p better than 1080p
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13091 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    StrixUK said:
    I've recently upgraded my monitor from a 27" 1080p to a 32" 1440p and it seems to run better in 1440p than it did in 1080p, played a few maps today and it runs much better now so im guessing bf5 likes 1440p better than 1080p
    BFV offloads usage from the CPU to the GPU at higher resolutions so that's why you're seeing better frames now over what you were getting in 1080P.

My 2080Ti stutters more at 1080p but if I bump up the res to 4K it's butter smooth,  Except for when DXR is enabled.