New path new troubles... Again...

DespotAspid
15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2019
After last patch game become completly unplayeble. Amen)))
Ping raised by 20-30ms. Display 44ms in game 70ms.
Game become much slooooower. FPS 144 but gameplay like 30fps or like in water.
Some trees on middle graphics settings displayed like some in minecraft - cubic surr))
And I am silent about those about whom it is impossible to speak, about those 116/0 with kd 16)))
Last game from dice and ea - rest in peace sweet duo - there lies asshadned and greedy))))
[sorry for my english]

Comments

• xXZippiZappiXx
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hello!!
    I'll give you quite what ping and games performance is concerned! had a ping of 19-20 max before the patch !! Now I have about 40-45 play feels like my system would go on my knees! at my first game I had again cheats aka "lvl boosters" on the server! I also made a video of it in spectator mode !!! can not post it unfortunately "two cheaters on my side in the clan and the 3rd of the calan was on the other side !!!! where can you post this video ??? in the game chat, he still makes important with it! cheaters are available on every server or almost every server !!!!
    nice day!!!
  • XDCFluffy
    267 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Was on with a few people yesterday, all different system, different areas withing UK and in Germany, and all felt like the game ran worse than it has since release.

Pings are twice what they should be, the game still has the normal stuttering but in addition has this weird pause, different to the stuttering, but just as annoying.

Only DICE could be this incompetent.
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are looking into the issue apparently.
  • duendemago
    84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They are looking into the issue apparently.
    here is the core of all issues: they are looking at the issue ONE YEAR after laumch. Which means that in gaming industry everything is going so fast that they prefer to launch with an unfinished game, then sell this unfinished product, and then use us as "testing subjects", for free of course, they even get paid for that, and then, after a year maybe they will finish the game they already sold.
  • Squad_Cohesion
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF5 started crashing on my system after the patch, after 2-3 rounds playtime.

It never before crashed.
  • Nutcrusherr
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What i dont understand is why ppl still calling it path.. :D
  • JohanSNemesis
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The best thing is that BF was quick to "Hotfix" the epic cosmetic glitch that time but now they cant fix the Latency issue or it takes them weeks to fix the Invisible skins issue .. The worst of it all is that we as players on a server get so tired of hackers that we have to actually gang up on hackers to force them to leave since DICE cant even get a system to stop them . for a triple AAA dev they are starting to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ off a lot of people thanks guys for ruining a perfectly good game  :'(
  • TFBisquit
    2283 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No it’s close to being solved and they plan a hot fix befor 4.6 patch. Which could be anytime between today and that date.
  • oldgmike
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    After last patch game become completly unplayeble. Amen)))
    Ping raised by 20-30ms. Display 44ms in game 70ms.
    Game become much slooooower. FPS 144 but gameplay like 30fps or like in water.
    Some trees on middle graphics settings displayed like some in minecraft - cubic surr))
    And I am silent about those about whom it is impossible to speak, about those 116/0 with kd 16)))
    Last game from dice and ea - rest in peace sweet duo - there lies asshadned and greedy))))
    [sorry for my english]

This bad performance and run like crap despite the fps high numbers is caused by those atrocious pings wich fill up general server latency and induce rubber banding - that means exactly what you just said: 100+ fps and slow movements like 30-40 ish. DICE did it again and we just paid for their mistakes. This is the last BF title i'll ever buy,if ,again,DICE will develop the next game in the franchise! 
  • Dougherthy
    37 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    just when you think it can't get worse they succeed

• IKrallig
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Random Server disconecctions here, I try everything and nothing.