Looking for squad players

Singe1989
79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi all,

Anyone here keen to to add me on PS4 hopefully to achieve some good squad play!

If we could get a few of us on this thread together that would be great.

Would like to carry this through to BFV as well

Comments

• blindsniper63
    2541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Singe1989 wrote: »
    Hi all,

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/116538/the-bottle-top-squad-platoon/p24
  • AmericanVirus2
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm up for it, I've been looking for a squad since I got the game a month ago, haven't had much luck.
  • blindsniper63
    2541 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm up for it, I've been looking for a squad since I got the game a month ago, haven't had much luck.

Everybody is welcome to join, we don't care about stats just beer and fun.
  • soobs58
    72 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    what zone r u in
  • blindsniper63
    soobs58 wrote: »
    what zone r u in

EU M8
  • OOooeeww
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    add me please: OOooeeww
  • Slaymosis82
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'd like to join, been dying to really play the game with some dedicated folks. Rank 45 support, was an FO in the Army, love utilizing IDF assets in game.
  • blindsniper63
    I'd like to join, been dying to really play the game with some dedicated folks. Rank 45 support, was an FO in the Army, love utilizing IDF assets in game.

Just go to the Platoon App, welcome to the BTS
  • Moorlander
    126 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Fun is the best thing about BTS, but having said that there are some very skilled members in BTS, not me (psn steveo_triple_x) I hasten to add. Top tips for new members...don't camp in an arty truck and learn how to Tbag ;)
  • blindsniper63
    Moorlander wrote: »

Fun is the best thing about BTS, but having said that there are some very skilled members in BTS, not me (psn steveo_triple_x) I hasten to add. Top tips for new members...don't camp in an arty truck and learn how to Tbag ;)

My skill is BPM (Beer per match) and like you steveo i'm not skilled either! Don't camp in any vehicle , we will swap teams and hunt you down.LOL
  • NelAraby4
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Singe1989 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm ZestyDEMON on PS4 you can add me