Why is hacking still being allowed?

ilikeahaddat
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
there are so many games that i join in - where 1 or more people are hacking?  why is this being allowed?

Comments

• viper63x
    333 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield V Member
    there are so many games that i join in - where 1 or more people are hacking?  why is this being allowed?
    i dont know its like the developers are to busy doing something else
  • lnfaCt
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    what do you expect?
    A Multiplayer Shooter in 2k19 with a working anti-cheat system?

WAIT...

WHAT?

inb4 it will be closed by a smart mod who gonna tell you, you have to report them bla bla and thats it ;)
  • Jargon113
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ole rock gonna come in here and lock this thread like he does best in 5..4..3....
  • talhaONE
    661 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    They are busy with locking these kind of threads.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13844 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking as we do not need further threads on the issue of cheating.

The developers have enough feedback on the matter.

@Jargon113
    You know discussing moderation is not permitted yet you persist in doing so.

I urge you to follow the rules STRICTLY to the letter moving forward.

@talhaONE
    As above,  this is discussing moderation and is not permitted per forum rules.

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines
This discussion has been closed.