This Week in Battlefield V

5000 score ressuplying ammo Pouch or box?

Hawxxeye
5542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited September 8
Which do you think works best? I cannot seem to always get credited for the box.
Edit
I found the ideal way to do it,  find a camper and spam pouches on him! Such "fun" gameplay. It would had been a lot less of a PITA with an ammo box

Post edited by Hawxxeye on

Comments

• Zviko0
    1628 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pouch imo. Box after 4.6.
  • VOLBANKER
    1008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 8
    Pouch. You get 20 points each, so to score 5000 points you gotta get busy :open_mouth:

Tip: Ask a friend to man a stationary machine gun and start shooting away.
    It doesn’t matter if he’s just shooting at nothing :)
    Then stand beside him and spam-throw ammo pouches at him.
  • NLBartmaN
    3303 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The aura giving ammo does not count, so a box is useless, unless players interact with it.

Squad mate is 20 points, other teammates 10 points.

This is a perfect example of a crap/bad assignments that needs to be done with squadmates in a certain way to finish it in time.
  • Hawxxeye
    5542 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I found the ideal way to do it,  find a camper and spam pouches on him! Such "fun" gameplay

• GRAW2ROBZ
    1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Best to skip the 5000 ammo resupplies.  The 6 melee kills was easy. 
  • jroggs
    420 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Skip it. You don't need to do it to get the gun and you can get plenty of chapter XP just playing the game on your own terms.
  • BrianLocal1
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I used ammo pouch on grind checkpoints, took 3 rounds though and a lot of button mashing.
  • m1k3ol
    823 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    I will try to do it, but certainly after securing the weapon through the other nodes...

It's funny because it's a grind, and this would have been easier if Grind was available in the game modes...
  • Kongo030
    655 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I find it funny that this chapter goes till level 40 but rewards only till 38 or less?
  • M_Rat13
    1030 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Why people do this, when the other option is 6 melee kills, I'll never understand. 6 bayonet charges later, I was past that part, and had a laugh while doing it.
  • SirBobdk
    4065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Play fortess, i got 500 -700 each map. So many to resupply in that cluster game mode.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Awful assignment. I just stopped and took everyone's advice about the melee kills. Ended up getting 5 in 1 match, then easily got the next one within a minute of the start of the next round. Bayonet really works, and has a ridiculously long sprint range.

500 resupplies on blueberries or 250 on squadmates is just way too much, when every other assignment tops out at 50 [whatever], max.
  • StealthAria
    293 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The crates are iffy, sometimes the aura will count, other times it doesn't.  So, the pouches are more reliable, but the crates are potentially faster.
  • xKusagamix
    945 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 said:
    I find it funny that this chapter goes till level 40 but rewards only till 38 or less?
    That's the point, you need to keep grinding the game just to get the TOW fully done, the dumbest decision ever made.
    Tried to melee kill 6 enemies just to realize that it's bugged and need to be done with Bayonet charge. What a garbage Assignment system. Tortured the number 3 key just to get the 5000 resupply assignment done.
  • superteds
    1182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kongo030 said:
    That's the point, you need to keep grinding the game just to get the TOW fully done, the dumbest decision ever made.
    Tried to melee kill 6 enemies just to realize that it's bugged and need to be done with Bayonet charge. What a garbage Assignment system. Tortured the number 3 key just to get the 5000 resupply assignment done.
    it doesn't need to be done with bayonets, i got my 6 with a knife.

and yeah, just throw pouches at people on stationary MG's etc.
  • TFBisquit
    1625 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s a squad assignment. I got it without any melee kills. The ammo resupply is a bit too much though. There is little inspiration put in these assignments imo.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just a thought.
    Resupply modes in tow were 2000 points not the past.
    I guess this node is missing the "as a squad" mechanic.

Someone dun goofd
  • BeastofBourbon84
    221 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Damn autocorrect I meant "resuply nodes were 2k points in the past".

Sorry edit won't work on mobile sometimes.
  • ElliotLH
    8378 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 9
    m1k3ol wrote: »
    I will try to do it, but certainly after securing the weapon through the other nodes...

It's funny because it's a grind, and this would have been easier if Grind was available in the game modes...

It's in the browser, in a rotation with Fortress, but Dice goofed up and mis-labled them as Conquest servers. I find them by looking at the server names.
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It not a hard challange... but I don't plan on playing that much.