Weekly Debrief

boys at rifle profency V, 100 meters can't complete

RedlineRacer93
10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
so it's been 2 days that im tring to complete this assigment, but it just doesnt tracks on, i've been killing over 100 meters in conquest, rush, breaktrough and also team deathmatch, but the kills just don't register in, and im still at 0.0. why so? how can i avoid that or theres a fix?

Comments

• 5hadyBrady
    432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 7
    It's probably because the servers are messed up. I have only been attempting to play conquest, while joining servers that are labeled as "conquest", and they are other game modes. 9 out of 10 servers I have joined over the last 48 hours have been mislabeled. It wouldn't surprise me if there is also an issue while tracking assignments that are game-mode specific.
  • xKusagamix
    948 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Use other guns while selecting the Assignment to see if its fixed or not. Was bugged before so you could do it with any gun.
  • Matty101yttam
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Use other guns while selecting the Assignment to see if its fixed or not. Was bugged before so you could do it with any gun.
    I couldn't use another gun so they must have fixed it.

To OP, are you sure you haven't completed it already? The assignments stay up and incomplete if you leave them equipped after the round you completed them in.
    Makes sure they are still in your assignment page from the main menu when your not in a server.
  • RedlineRacer93
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I couldn't use another gun so they must have fixed it.

To OP, are you sure you haven't completed it already? The assignments stay up and incomplete if you leave them equipped after the round you completed them in.
    Makes sure they are still in your assignment page from the main menu when your not in a server.
    ive already tried using the bug, but doesnt works, and also for the assigment update also, its not a refresh thinghie. well guess its time to leave the girls at rifle and move to a better one!xD
  • HydroExcursion
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 9
    I sent you a message