Weekly BF

Sunset the BFV forums

dA_9_eL_81
1835 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Who is in favour of sunsetting/closing down the current BFV forums as they are not really bringing any value to the game?

Please reply thread with a simple YAY or NAY -

Comments

• firechickenfan
    472 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nay!

That would be just another part of the game gone.
  • SirBobdk
    4119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nay!!!

• barnesalmighty2
    1555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nay.... .
  • ElliotLH
    8540 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nay. Body is 1 character too short
  • BlazrOne
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yay...
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Nay, Mate
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    840 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Jog on, I'm not going on fracking twitter for news
  • The_BERG_366
    2413 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »
    Who is in favour of sunsetting/closing down the current BFV forums as they are not really bringing any value to the game?

they give as much value to the game as any forum before....
    mostly none... but there is the eventual good topic and sometimes a question answered that helps out someone. that alone is sufficient in my book.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11046 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can accomplish the same effect on your own, mate. Don’t log on. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1909 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nay! what else would i do whilst at work?
  • Zviko0
    1667 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What do you mean no value, I've had a lot more fun talking about the game on here than playing the game. So....Nay! Also, last patch and the next one are good and I believe we had something to do with it.
  • Falco_0211
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nay.  Leave them.  Great place to complain about this crapfest of a game and hopefully if someone searches online for info on the game, they will see these forums and run away from this trainwreck of a "game".
  • UraniumReaper
    591 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Nay from me, same reason.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1894 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 10
    The forum is the place where players discuss the game, DICE and EA collect feedback. The place where they post news and updates related to Battlefield. I personally prefer to use forums rather Twitter, Reddit or something else to get official information and so on.
  • KMAsterisk
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Strange, when I type **** it gets censored. I guess for some **** is a 4 letter word.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3409 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 10

[picture removed]
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • CoD_Is_Number_1
    305 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Forumfield is an integral part of the Battlefield experience, so nay.
  • Toxic_CA
    901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    No? Why would they even consider that?
  • Trokey66
    8525 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I know you don't like the game, I'm not a massive fan either but sunset the forums?

Be sensible.
  • SlowOldWarrior
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Board is for mourning the loss of the BF franchise, and much more entertaining than BF5.
This discussion has been closed.