This Week in Battlefield V

Battlefield V Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Week #11 - A Clear Direction

2»

Comments

• SQHDP
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    GRAW2ROBZ wrote: »
    (Quote)

Steal squad leader or make own squad.  I stole a squad but it was only 2 people besides me then they left mid match.  Next round I was top 3 so people always chase the hot gun high rank on leader board.  I was up to 4 players fast.  Then I was popping smoke like crazy.  Shame there is a cooldown though for call ins.  As for the P39.  Its okay.  You can hip fire with players in front of ya.  Anything farther out your stuck bipodding.  meh.
    Also bipod seems clunky when you need it ready fast.  I didn't put in specs on it.  Maybe the hip fire gets better after all 4 specs are put on?  As for damaging a tank.  Its seems like a RNG for points.  Maybe the later unlockable bullets cut through the tanks better and do huge damage?  I didn't get that far.  Also the reloading is slow. Yeah they have a tiny reload boost as a spec.  But if your gonna run around shot gunning with this.  You better be playing ring around the rosie, duck and move to buy you sometime reloading it.

Artillery gets used all the time. The least used are supply canister, smoke barrage, and the AT halftracks. Most of the time I go to call artillery in I have to wait because one is currently being used by my team.

I see smoke barrage very often. But it's not very hempful since it lags in PS4
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just what we needed, another OHK AT rifle - as if this game wasn't bad enough with the Boys.
  • Bolly_GB
    62 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    amzin said:

Also maybe consider dialing back the thousands and thousands of points required for ammo resupplying, it takes longer than every other node combined usually because ammo supply gives so few points. It's clearly set to a stupid amount.
    Yes, I was throwing ammo pouches around like it was Christmas for 2 hours and then when I checked my progress, it was a minuscule amount. As a weekend warrior only, I will not accomplish this. The Panzebusche was 3000 points as well - 30 kills? I would've tried it for 5 kills, but I don't like these weapons and don't want to waste my time going for 30. It's too many!
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

• BrianLocal1
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I finished TOW week 4 with a week and a few days to spare.  I really didn't think it was possible, but I did play a lot.
  • Bolly_GB
    62 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nice! I completed mine on the weekend as well. The final week's XP will go towards the Rank unlocks :wink:
  • iamdno
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I thought you said no weapons would be locked only to the tides of war weekly challenges, well two weeks in a row this seems to be the case, so now I'm getting my backside handed to me by weapons I can never get because I can't put effort into a game that almost a year after launch still thinks that German paratroopers can jump out of a British plane with British soldiers, when the correct plane model is in firestorm
  • ElliotLH
    8382 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    iamdno wrote: »
    I thought you said no weapons would be locked only to the tides of war weekly challenges, well two weeks in a row this seems to be the case, so now I'm getting my backside handed to me by weapons I can never get because I can't put effort into a game that almost a year after launch still thinks that German paratroopers can jump out of a British plane with British soldiers, when the correct plane model is in firestorm

The ToW weapons are always made available for purchase with CC a week or two after the event. It's just a case of checking My Company until the weapons are added.