How about throwing us some double XP weekends?

BtheReaper49
385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
With all of the frustration the player base has had to endure since day one how about throwing us some double XP weekends as a gesture of goodwill? I don't see how players are going to be able to go from level 50 up to the new 500 without some help. Show us some love here Dice...

Comments

• SlowOldWarrior
    461 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Why?  That will just make them have to raise the level cap to 501.
  • Draxonfly
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'd rather see double xp weekdays. Get those servers fuller during the week (and also being selfish, i work weekends)
  • BtheReaper49
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Draxonfly wrote: »
    I'd rather see double xp weekdays. Get those servers fuller during the week (and also being selfish, i work weekends)

Great point...it would help fill servers! Most FPS' have double XP so not sure why BF5 doesn't. Head scratcher...
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Servers get filled with free weekends. Although that doesn’t change the way this game works and operates. Which isn’t great.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    728 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I bet there will be boins only xp boosters soon.

It's the logical next step after raising the levels that high.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3865 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Sounds Awful and yet I bet it will happen.
  • Hawxxeye
    7750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Double chapter XP weekends would be good though.
    but dice wants to sell boosts to chapter ranks...
  • Draxonfly
    211 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 said:
    Why? People begged for useless rank number increase. Why would you want help to get the max rank faster now?
    Maybe they could make it optional. Make it so you can opt out of the 'xp boost' if you dont want it faster.
    But it's good for those that don't have a lot of time to be able to play and get up there (like me)
  • Draxonfly

I'dprobably buy some, if they where cheep enough and worked for the whole squad (like the xp boosts did in BF1)
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (Quote)
    Maybe they could make it optional. Make it so you can opt out of the 'xp boost' if you dont want it faster.
    But it's good for those that don't have a lot of time to be able to play and get up there (like me)

There's no reason for someone who wanted max rank increase to purposely make it slower for themself. The point was to make it take longer to get there so you have something to work for all the time. If they want xp boosts now to get there faster is against all logic.
  • fragnstein
    833 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 said:
    Why? People begged for useless rank number increase. Why would you want help to get the max rank faster now?
    My thoughts exactly. You don't get anything but cc.
  • Godmodegta
    509 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    what was whole point getting level cap raise, you dont get anything but CC, and lot player complain, there nothing too buy with CC and that there sitting on fat stack of 300k CC , I guess some player want too feel some sort accomplishments? or progression in game?
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Unless it is chapter XP, it is rather worthless, since the economy of the game is broken since release. Either sou struggle to get your weapon and vehicle specs upgraded when playing rarely, or you hoard your CC in the hope of buying something you'd like, or you are spending CC middle, left and right as it comes in faster than it leaves. Or you do not care for skins at all and it is just an irrelevant number.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    2636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2019
    Leveling up is easy enough.  Maybe the later ranks will be a challenge but why rush it?  So we have the entire community at 500 like we all were pretty much 50 like forever?
  • BlazrOne
    67 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The new end of round screen has a spot for Boost XP.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Great point...it would help fill servers! Most FPS' have double XP so not sure why BF5 doesn't. Head scratcher...
    I, too, am somewhat surprised that this game hasn't had any Double XP events yet ... even Hardline had such events.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1161 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    what is the point in double xp events? they're totally useless.
  • BtheReaper49
    what is the point in double xp events? they're totally useless.

If they're useless then why did they have them?
    If it brings in more players to play the game and helps them rank up faster I don't see that as useless