DICE will not do anything about the assignments system?

2»

Comments

• MogwaiWarrior
    968 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not that DICE will not do anything about the assignments it’s that they have no clue how to fix them and in trying they would probably break 100 other things in the game.
  • Desyatnik_Pansy
    1484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not that DICE will not do anything about the assignments it’s that they have no clue how to fix them and in trying they would probably break 100 other things in the game.
    Even "fixing" them means making the objectives a bit stupider. Newer weapons have better assignments for the most part than vanilla guns, but then you get stuff like the "30m+ kills with MAB 38" or "Hipfire kills with Karabin 1938M", or the Boys/Panzerbuchse having assignments for 100m+ kills despite that these weapons become less effective at that range.
  • BtheReaper49
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A4senic wrote: »
    The entire assigments system in this game is just a tragedy.

-We cannot select assignments during a round.

- The final assignments of some weapons are terrible, for example those of killing 10 enemies with headshots in target areas in one life or 20 in a round, these missions only serve to frustrate players and what they promote is camping a lot, because they have to stay alive.

- Another example is the assignment of killing 20 in an enemy beyond 50 meters in a round or 7 in a life with the s2-200, with the nerf of patch 4.4 to the recoil is impossible, when you want to compensate the recoil, you already ran out of bullets to kill a distant target.

- The missions that allow you to kill 20 in a round or 60 until you achieve it, is how all the master missions should be, it would take you longer but you can achieve it.

- On the other hand, the assignments 10 in a life or 20 in a round are an abomination because you depend a lot on the luck you have in a round, for example that the enemy does not protect his flanks in that round and allows you to flank, or that your team does not have the most flags for the round to last longer and you can make the assignment.

- This needs to be modified, and the sad thing here is DICE says nothing about this!

Oh yeah, they're frustrating alright! Just tried the M1A1 Carbine 4 headshots in one life in objective areas or 10 headshots in objective areas in one round. Absolutely ridiculous and that was only for Proficiency VI!! Given that objective areas are pretty small the 3x sight is actually worse to use. Your best shot is either dot sight or iron sight and hope for lots of luck. And then you have to hope for a long round like something on Hamada where the attackers keep advancing. I just gave up after several rounds and my best effort was 5/10...I don't need a Mint skin that bad.
  • TFBisquit
    2284 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Gold is 10 headshot kills in one life or 20 in a round. Being in the objective area makes it very random though. Plus the fact you need 2 headshots per kill or the last hit must be headshot.
    And you need the enemy team to be attacking en masse.
  • The-Monz
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The silly thing is,if they were easier everyone would have them so players would be more likely to buy epic skins.
  • olavafar
    2261 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The-Monz said:
    The silly thing is,if they were easier everyone would have them so players would be more likely to buy epic skins.
    This is a really good point. I might consider buying a nice skin at some point but as long as I miss a single gold plate I will not ever buy one for sure and there are gold plates I'm fairly convinced I will never get.