It’s not that DICE will not do anything about the assignments it’s that they have no clue how to fix them and in trying they would probably break 100 other things in the game.
A4senic wrote: »
The entire assigments system in this game is just a tragedy.
-We cannot select assignments during a round.
- The final assignments of some weapons are terrible, for example those of killing 10 enemies with headshots in target areas in one life or 20 in a round, these missions only serve to frustrate players and what they promote is camping a lot, because they have to stay alive.
- Another example is the assignment of killing 20 in an enemy beyond 50 meters in a round or 7 in a life with the s2-200, with the nerf of patch 4.4 to the recoil is impossible, when you want to compensate the recoil, you already ran out of bullets to kill a distant target.
- The missions that allow you to kill 20 in a round or 60 until you achieve it, is how all the master missions should be, it would take you longer but you can achieve it.
- On the other hand, the assignments 10 in a life or 20 in a round are an abomination because you depend a lot on the luck you have in a round, for example that the enemy does not protect his flanks in that round and allows you to flank, or that your team does not have the most flags for the round to last longer and you can make the assignment.
- This needs to be modified, and the sad thing here is DICE says nothing about this!
The silly thing is,if they were easier everyone would have them so players would be more likely to buy epic skins.
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!