This Week in Battlefield V

Is there any way to talk to the development team?

Hindenburg1911
17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited September 16
 I would give my best for free to save battlefield  V , I bring a lot of ideas with the game to make that the community wishes and these are only slight I would give my best free to save battlefield in 1942, I bring a lot of ideas with the game to make that the community wishes and these are only slight changes,
if you wanna contact me here or by my regis. email adress

wath you know about me i played battlefield sice  battlefield1942 was launched

Post edited by Hindenburg1911 on

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    2876 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Directly? not really. You can pester them on twitter or reddit but not a great chance they will read or reply.
  • SecondAmendmnt
    318 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They need to make better use of these forums that they created. Stop using other platforms such as Reddit, etc. It’s all split up and unorganized.
  • Bolly_GB
    62 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's Friday the 13th, you can get them via seance today.
  • SQHDP
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Be a lot cooler if you did
  • full951
    2465 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You are not the only one with incredible ideas for bfv. Forum members have been posting them here, reddit and undoubtedly ever social media outlet since before the game launched until now. They are swiming in a sea of possible changes suggested by their playerbase. Good luck
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't even think DICE fishing for idea's, I kinda feel like small group Dev are working on game, I mean im no game developer, but i feel like some of these bug could be fix easly.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1554 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No point getting in touch with the devs they are untouchable.

If you want something raised best to contact the CM's and they will relay the message on and then decide to completely ignore it anyway! :smiley:
  • Hawxxeye
    5572 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 13
    even those who would had liked to talk with us are not in liberty of speaking freely in the world of TripleAAAism.
    Perhaps sometimes it is even for the best, in recent memory when a dev opens their mouth it often stinks of decomposing meat
  • bunningsSnagz
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 13
    I don't even think DICE fishing for idea's, I kinda feel like small group Dev are working on game, I mean im no game developer, but i feel like some of these bug could be fix easly.
    That's a big can of worms. there are sooooo many reasons why the game is the way it is. Its worth looking into though, you will really look at the game in a different light.
  • bunningsSnagz
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just really wish they would stop getting these "influences" as game changers and start getting you know... actual players from the community to do the job, Battlefield veterans and such.
    Just because you have a YouTube channel or a stream doesn't make you an authority on game design and balance.

• ragnarok013
    3218 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
     I would give my best for free to save battlefield  V , I bring a lot of ideas with the game to make that the community wishes and these are only slight I would give my best free to save battlefield in 1942, I bring a lot of ideas with the game to make that the community wishes and these are only slight changes,
    if you wanna contact me here or by my regis. email adress

wath you know about me i played battlefield sice  battlefield1942 was launched

Hindenburg1911 responding to the monthly player feedback survey is the best way.
  • bran1986
    5690 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 13
    Since that "apology" we got for chapter 4, seems dice has gone completely radio silent. The only response we really got was the ping issue but no update on Al Sundan and if it is on track to be released with Operation Underground, no response on if even Underground is on track for its scheduled release. They also haven't commented on Firestorm being unplayable for the 10 people who still play it(😁).
  • Hindenburg1911
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i do alot of ideas in the german forum.... but i wanna  help really dice with the game...  i play sice 1942 i  know wath bfV need and wath not
  • SlowOldWarrior
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 13
    EA Execs drooling at dress-up time money from Fortnite and telling DICE to make BF more like that.  

It's as dumb as Coke making New Coke (I'm old).  They are literally selling out their existing loyal customer base in an poorly executed attempt to draw new market share, a making something that nobody wants.  Current DICE has no idea what they were, and no clear direction forward.  

They don't care what you, or the rest of us think.  It's a pity.
  • Hindenburg1911
    hmm thats really bad....
  • MogwaiWarrior
    722 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ideas are great, the problem is the dev team they have at DICE right now wouldn’t know how to implement it because they are incompetent.
    When are people going to realize this isn’t the same DICE team that created previous Battlefields so don’t expect much from them like we have in the past.
  • BtheReaper49
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ideas are great, the problem is the dev team they have at DICE right now wouldn’t know how to implement it because they are incompetent.
    When are people going to realize this isn’t the same DICE team that created previous Battlefields so don’t expect much from them like we have in the past.

Well that certainly doesn't inspire much confidence going forward with BF6 does it? I think for the VAST majority of players who got clearly blindsided by BF5 the next installment will be very much a wait and see exercise. Dice's preorders for BF6 will be skeleton thin I imagine
  • research-kitchen
    354 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just really wish they would stop getting these "influences" as game changers and start getting you know... actual players from the community to do the job, Battlefield veterans and such.
    Just because you have a YouTube channel or a stream doesn't make you an authority on game design and balance.

Been playing FPS since delta force on dial up lol, years before 1942.  I totally agree with you to get veteran BF players to test the games for them.  I been sending emails to Dice since bf3 to help them test new BF games, never got a response.   Yeah I know I'm a nobody why would they hire me, well I was smart enough not to buy BF5.  I would still help them all they have to do is reach out.
  • someguy12121
    467 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't even think DICE fishing for idea's, I kinda feel like small group Dev are working on game, I mean im no game developer, but i feel like some of these bug could be fix easily.
    IKR like the how the Y axis is not in the center of the gun when rotating it to view the gun?