Weekly Debrief

DICE fix this garbage game.

ProAssassin2003
3351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I'm earning no company coin. Fix this garbage and fix the ping. My God.

Comments

• BeastofBourbon84
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You only get cc for levelling up since they increased the ranks to 500.
  • oudx02
    98 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They dont care my friend ..they just dont CARE
  • Mc_TheRipper
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    And fix the damn cheating, latency problems and super bullets. LOL
  • ProAssassin2003
    3351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You only get cc for levelling up since they increased the ranks to 500.

Just leveled up to 60. Zero company coin was added. It's broken.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Can't say I noticed but I sit on 400k anyway so I'll take your word for it.
  • Unimatrix08
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think the bugs in this game are giving people stress... waiting every patch for the game to get fixed is like buying a lottery ticket and hoping to win the grand prize.
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1543 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I'm not getting CC on rank up either - at this stage I couldn't care less about CC
  • PsiHo1988
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 13
    Believe me i will delete this p o s game when something better come, but there is nothing else to play simular bf :/
    [Profanity circumvention removed]to much bugs, stutering on rtx2080+ samsung 970 evo plus+ 16gb 3200mhz+ 9700k 5ghz wtf dice ?!?!?!?
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ahhh, glad to see things haven't changed
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13021 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Friendly reminder that nonconstructive threads are not productive.

People get the best out of forums when everyone is treated with respect and courtesy. We ask everyone to interact in a civilized manner when using the forum.

Repeatedly bashing the game isnt helping,  The devs are aware of the ping issues and are working towards a fix.

As for the company coin issue,  This could just be backend lag and you should be awarded them when your profile syncs up with the various server nodes for your region.

I am locking this thread due to the nonconstructive  nature of the opening post.

Cheers.
This discussion has been closed.