Weekly Debrief

Battlefield V & Nvidia GeForce RTX Screenshot Contest Winners

Braddock512
1290 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
edited September 12

Thousands of entries, some tough decisions, and we have our list of 10 winners of a brand new Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founder's Edition GPU.

Nvida GeForce RTX 2080Ti Founder's Edition

We collected over 2,000 screenshots from folks playing on all platforms, and narrowed them down to a Finalist list of 50.We then had our judge panel look through all of the Finalists and choose their favorites. Those that received more votes than the others were selected as winners and are listed below.

Here's the winners, in no particular order:

Wandeerrerr - Check out his work here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/wandeerrer/

NFuel

Michu1799 - Check out the Flickr account for more awesome shots: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Shadowknife99

JJzMedia - Lots of awesome game screenshots here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/jjzmedia/

Warlust_GG - Great Flickr account here with awesome screenshots: https://www.flickr.com/photos/warlust_gg/

dodgy_Dave_x_x : Check out his Flickr here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Th3Xtreme : Ken's Flickr account is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/(He plays on Xbox One and sometimes even uses a phone app to edit his images.)

LolGotYerTags

Ghostbane47

I've already reached out to the Finalists for their shipping addresses, so I'll be sending out the GPUs this Friday/Monday of next week.

Congrats!

-Braddock512-

Post edited by Braddock512 on

Comments

• Noodlesocks
    2892 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some really cool screenshots worthy of promotional material :)
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13078 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Some really cool screenshots worthy of promotional material :)

I agree,  Good stuff here and I can only imagine how time consuming it will have been to go through all of the submissions
  • CT1924
    78 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nice pics. How do you get the 3rd person picks? Also congrats @LOLGotYerTags . That was a great pic.
  • Braddock512
    1290 postsMember, Administrator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    LOLGotYerTags said:

I can only imagine how time consuming it will have been to go through all of the submissions
    A total of 18 hours of reviewing all the images, selecting them, re-reviewing, etc. (I would usually just sit in my living room after work with my laptop and go through links.)
    But it was awesome. So many good ones. 

-Braddock512-
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13078 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    18 hours?  daaaayum.

I hope you had plenty of coffee during those reviewing and re-reviewing sessions! 
  • Godmodegta
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ikr, that a lot of hour's,  hopefully you didnt do it all in 1 day cause that would be tiring  :D
  • IIPrest0nII
    1835 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Awesome contest! Congrats all the winners :)
  • m1k3ol
    823 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Moderator
    Congrats to everyone, awesome submissions!
  • EA_Tom
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Congrats everyone! Those are some beautiful screenshots :-)
  • lll_HOSS_lll
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 13
    CONGRATS TO NFuel, my son!!
  • Braddock512
    Ikr, that a lot of hour's,  hopefully you didnt do it all in 1 day cause that would be tiring  :D

I mainly did it on the weekend - 4-5 hours at a time. 
    One thing I did learn from this - NO MORE UNLIMITED SUBMISSIONS. Max of 2 submissions per person. (One person literally put their entire Flickr account, links to every image. They were ALL amazing, but 579 images later, my brain was fried.) 

-Braddock512-
  • CT1924
    78 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I mainly did it on the weekend - 4-5 hours at a time. 
    One thing I did learn from this - NO MORE UNLIMITED SUBMISSIONS. Max of 2 submissions per person. (One person literally put their entire Flickr account, links to every image. They were ALL amazing, but 579 images later, my brain was fried.) 

-Braddock512-
    Wow. That's a lot. On a side note, ever consider using some of these for the weekly update? Would be a nice way to showcase some of the community stuff, for those who just check on the updates. But 18 hours... What movie marathon did you watch while doing it? ;)
  • Braddock512
    CT1924 said:
    Wow. That's a lot. On a side note, ever consider using some of these for the weekly update? Would be a nice way to showcase some of the community stuff, for those who just check on the updates. But 18 hours... What movie marathon did you watch while doing it? ;)
    That's actually the plan! I'll be sharing some of the submissions throughout the week and will be highlight some in our weekly posts. 

-Braddock512
  • NFuel
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still can’t believe I won. Huge thanks. Waiting for the Graphics card to ship so I can upgrade from my terrible GTX 760 lmao.