Weekly BF

Tank on top of the hangar in Aerodrome

theteazR
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Flying tanks in BFV now?

Comments

• bigguyhawaii
    371 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They’ve been doing it for a while. It’s a glitch which is against tos. Let’s see if they get banned.
  • NamelessForNow
    1442 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
  • TNA_SneakyMonkey
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Drop a V1 on it.
  • zasers
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    best thing ive done is steal an enemey tank (he jumped out to repair it) and drive it up there and left  it up there to rott :D
  • HydroExcursion
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    another reason not to play that map anymore!
  • Mojey09
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    honestly when first saw a tank on the hanger i laughed so hard and though the graphics was bugged
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13277 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    They’ve been doing it for a while. It’s a glitch which is against tos. Let’s see if they get banned.
    Not a glitch actually,  If you can drive up there ( and lets face it,  It's not a sheer vertical climb ) then it's all good.
  • AK_Stealthy_A
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not a glitch actually,  If you can drive up there ( and lets face it,  It's not a sheer vertical climb ) then it's all good.
    I would say its a glitch as that building should collapse under the sheer weight of a tank.
    there should be no way on earth or in a game like this, this should be able to happen unless its a glitch. its also known and should be fixed, like they did with firestorm being able to exit out of the hanger before the game started.
    I think its funny how some may say its not a glitch but it is, this would also be the some people say having macros in your mouse isn't hacking.

• KingRofty
    546 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, I had that last night. A noob tanker with his Valentine tank was doing some cheeky tank sniping from the roof & beat a hasty retreat when I start pounding him with my Tiger tank.

The dude parked his tank on the other side of the roof, jumped out of it and called in a V1 rocket on my tank. Well, fortunately it takes a while for the V1 to arrive, so I had time to get out of the way Still got damaged by the V1 though.  :|  
  • Sjangsung
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This map is laggy for me anyway. And yes i have experience tanks also on that roof.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13277 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I would say its a glitch as that building should collapse under the sheer weight of a tank.
    In reality it would yeah,  But a videogame isn't reality..  

there should be no way on earth or in a game like this, this should be able to happen unless its a glitch. its also known and should be fixed, like they did with firestorm being able to exit out of the hanger before the game started.
    That actually WAS a glitch though,  Being able to clip through solid objects is a glitch for sure..  Driving up some boxes..  Not so much.

Plus it's not like they're god when the tank is up there,  You can just draw their fire until they've effectively attritioned themselves to 0 ammo,  Then pounce on it as it makes a bee-line for the resupply station.

And if you want to be super sneaky about it,  Destroy the resupply stations outside C B and D flags so that they have to travel all the way to the main deployment in order to restock munitions and heal up,  Chances are they wont make it that far.

If a friendly tank needs a resupply station,  Build it,  Let your friendly tank restock ammo and health,  Then destroy it again.
  • pryzmski
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So can infantry get up there to destroy them? No.. So clearly an exploit and not intended.
  • Colonel_Kilgore1
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The fact a mod is endorsing this is distrubing.  Speaks to BFV as a whole.  I've seen a guy stay up there the entire match and never run out of ammo.  Had about 80 kills.  And yeah if a guy can't get up there as well it's broke.
  • Foxassassin
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The fact a mod is endorsing this is distrubing.  Speaks to BFV as a whole.  I've seen a guy stay up there the entire match and never run out of ammo.  Had about 80 kills.  And yeah if a guy can't get up there as well it's broke.
    Don't try to high road him. People do this kind of thing all the time as infantry. Most of my matches on devastation are looking for people that have climbed around on buildings and rubble into strange places

It's the point of giving us free movement.

• CSO7777
    1295 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 19
    Don't try to high road him. People do this kind of thing all the time as infantry. Most of my matches on devastation are looking for people that have climbed around on buildings and rubble into strange places

Only problem is that some spots on devastation are pretty bad. Due to head-glitching people can camp and get a lot of easy kills (climbing destroyed buildings at A etc). They already removed some of the spots but there are still some left that should be removed.

Having some guy head-glitching with an mmg is not really fun for other players, and it slows the game down in stupid ways.
  • NN_Buzz12
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is how BFV works now. Fits in with pretending this game doesn’t have issues. Rainbows and unicorns.
  • Foxassassin
    132 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CSO7777 said:

Only problem is that some spots on devastation are pretty bad. Due to head-glitching people can camp and get a lot of easy kills (climbing destroyed buildings at A etc). They already removed some of the spots but there are still some left that should be removed.

Having some guy head-glitching with an mmg is not really fun for other players, and it slows the game down in stupid ways.
    But this isn't about head glitching. This is a tank,in the open by 70-90% of the map at any given time,with no way to restock besides leaving. All done by means in-game
  • KingRofty
    546 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well, considering the fact that the Valentine tank can carry 32 shells + 500 rounds of ammo, you can have a pretty good time on the roof.   :/