Will you be getting the next Battlefield after what we've got with BFV

13»

Comments

• Vespervin
    1361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The only Battlefield game I'll buy on the day of release is a remaster of Battlefield 1942, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, or Battlefield 3. Anything else and I'll most likely purchase months after release, like I did with Battlefield V.

What I would love is if they remastered the Desert Combat total conversion of Battlefield 1942. That was awesome and so much fun to play.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Moved to off topic since this is yet another "next battlefield" thread ( on top of the myriad of others ) 
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    OskooI_007 wrote: »
    Only if I like the beta. I didn't like BFV's beta but bought the game anyway thinking the retail version would play better and be more polished. Lesson learned. :unamused:

I made that same mistake, next Battlefield beta I ever play I'm going to refer to it as a demo.
  • TropicPoison
    2421 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Moved to off topic since this is yet another "next battlefield" thread ( on top of the myriad of others ) 

If it's not praising Battlefield or some other popular thread that DICE would scoff at you mods put it in off topic.
  • 4Primeval
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    if its another "Live service" game, then NO! not a chance in hell
  • e-Sparta_Rambo
    475 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

If it's not praising Battlefield or some other popular thread that DICE would scoff at you mods put it in off topic.

If you made a thread called dice are brilliant, i hope you put same effort and focus to next series, it would stay in bfv section forever. The same way I get banned for trolling even though I am not, or being negative regardless if its constructive or not. That just shows you how this place works.
  • crusam7
    125 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For me Bf3 remaster
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13860 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator

BFV threads go in the BFV section.

In much the same way that we have the bf4 section for threads about bf4.

Much like BF1 threads go in the BF1 section.

Basically,  posting a "next battlefield" thread in the Battlefield V section when it is not about BFV is off topic and thus belongs in off topic.

Thus ends the lesson as to why we have a BFV section and an off topic section.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I feel they need to do something people havent seen BUT WANT! Similar to what they did with Battlefield 1, which is why I say the cold war is their best option
  • TropicPoison
    crusam7 wrote: »
    For me Bf3 remaster

I would definitely buy a remaster of that.
  • gets__tilted
    1687 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wikstone wrote: »
    Next battlefield might be first one i skip. I dont like sjw stuff in games and all missing things what we had in bf2 - 4. Oh, and they dont want uneducated people to play their games.

I'm with you fren. I play to escape all the day to day nonsense they push. Yet 3/4 the games these days are produced by people who use terms like white privilage. And if COD is making so called games journalist offended i know who they're catering to and where my money is going.
  • Toxic_CA
    929 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ya that's gonna be a no from me dog. At least not at launch.
  • DevilsBathtub
    850 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, I love the Battlefield series.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    1159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hell no, never again. my only hope for the next battlefield game is that it's an even bigger failure than this one.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4742 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I’ll only buy it if it’s good. That’s why I haven’t bought a battlefield since BF4.
  • Moorlander
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well let's put it this way, if I do there will be no pre order and no delux. I will also wait to read objective reviews and don't even get me started on genderfield...
  • TropicPoison
    Now seeing the big battles modern warfare has, it has its issues but it is beta and their first time around handling 64 players, pretty chaotic how BF4 used to be at times, better than BFV.
  • Trokey66
    8799 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably......
  • RC-1136_DRMN
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Not day 1. But since no one can come up with an original idea I bet Dice will try to reboot Bad Company like COD did with Modern Warfare.  If that happens I'll wait and see.