Weekly Debrief

The breda M1935PG

Comments

• BeastofBourbon84
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 14
    The Breda is in a nimbus not an ar nor a slr at least assignment wise....
  • BeastofBourbon84
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Does this make sense... idk am drunk sorry cheers buds
  • M_Rat13
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    true the numbers are not available. i believe DICE keeps them locked up simply because it would highlight the issues of the game even more.
    yeah BF4 was in terms of weapons a lot faster paced then any other BF up to this point. BF1 slowed it down a lot and BFV imo failed completely to make it an actual fun mechanic because certain weapons seem to be more viable for the community then others.

Side note, but BF4 weapon balance was much worse than BFV. When all everyone used was ARs and Carbines, even Support and Recon, that simply isn't class balance. At least all classes (atm anyway) in BFV have dedicated weapons they can use, even if limited in selection (except Assault of course). This game certainly has more diversity in weapons, than BF4.
  • BeastofBourbon84
    Someting something something :blush:
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Someting something something :blush:

Dark side
  • ElliotLH
    8360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    SgtStav wrote: »
    is the breda assigments bugged? lol not getting tracked here....

Which one? I completed the mint ones and didn't have any problems.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1520 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Done the gold ones with no issues too.
  • xKusagamix
    945 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I go full left upgrade path, it's a beast. Single fire at medium-long range, Burst hipfire at close range.
  • ElliotLH
    8360 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ElliotLH wrote: »

Done the gold ones with no issues too.

Noice.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    854 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    true the numbers are not available. i believe DICE keeps them locked up simply because it would highlight the issues of the game even more.
    yeah BF4 was in terms of weapons a lot faster paced then any other BF up to this point. BF1 slowed it down a lot and BFV imo failed completely to make it an actual fun mechanic because certain weapons seem to be more viable for the community then others.

Side note, but BF4 weapon balance was much worse than BFV. When all everyone used was ARs and Carbines, even Support and Recon, that simply isn't class balance. At least all classes (atm anyway) in BFV have dedicated weapons they can use, even if limited in selection (except Assault of course). This game certainly has more diversity in weapons, than BF4.

true carbines and ARs were mostly the go to. but now two classes seem to be the main go to which then again highlights the problems. less medics=less healing/reviving causing ppl to almost exclusively skip to the deployment-screen.
    fewer recons=fewer spots leading to a rise in camping/MMG "bi-pod-skill-using only one hand prone like a pro" gameplay which i reckon about 75% of the community hates equally as much as cheaters
  • BeastofBourbon84
    xKusagamix wrote: »
    I go full left upgrade path, it's a beast. Single fire at medium-long range, Burst hipfire at close range.

I went full L too but the stat analysis makes me doubt the usefulness of tighter bursts, it's just one less frame between the burstshots the right option however halves time between bursts from 14 to 7.

I will try RRRL next and see how it performs.
  • ragnarok013
    3196 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    M_Rat13 said:

true carbines and ARs were mostly the go to. but now two classes seem to be the main go to which then again highlights the problems. less medics=less healing/reviving causing ppl to almost exclusively skip to the deployment-screen.
    fewer recons=fewer spots leading to a rise in camping/MMG "bi-pod-skill-using only one hand prone like a pro" gameplay which i reckon about 75% of the community hates equally as much as cheaters
    X_Sunslayer_X the long forced revive animations that routinely kill you are also a large factor in the reduced number of  medics on the Battlefield. I think if we had an optional syringe gadget that took up a gadget slot for immediate BF1 style revives we'd see more medics in servers.
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:

If you had XBOX. I'm the only recon you need on your side.

• SICIOUS
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This gun is fun. People seem to be having fun with it. It will probably be nerfed. Don't do it DICE
  • M_Rat13
    1014 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:

Very few people revived in BF4 and BF1 regardless of what weapons they had. Same with spotting. Not many Recons spotted in either game. The problem is, you rely on Recon and Medic more in this game, than in any other game, and weapon balance has nothing to do with that.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    854 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    M_Rat13 said:

Very few people revived in BF4 and BF1 regardless of what weapons they had. Same with spotting. Not many Recons spotted in either game. The problem is, you rely on Recon and Medic more in this game, than in any other game, and weapon balance has nothing to do with that.

well whenever i played BF1 i myslef did plenty revives as medic and got a bunch as well.
    in BFV on the other hand i revive a ton and get only very few in return. mainly because outside my mates next to no one bothers
  • GRAW2ROBZ
    1673 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:
    M_Rat13 said:

BF4 we got revives.  But very seldom the full 100% revive. Just the quick weak one where you hop back on your feet and killed again.  It was a nice feature.  But kinda annoying.
  • X_Sunslayer_X
    M_Rat13 said:

X_Sunslayer_X the long forced revive animations that routinely kill you are also a large factor in the reduced number of  medics on the Battlefield. I think if we had an optional syringe gadget that took up a gadget slot for immediate BF1 style revives we'd see more medics in servers.

true but then again ppl will get angry since everything turns into a medic train. I'd try polish BF4 charge up mechanic for revives.
    if you have the time do the charge up if you don't use immediately but hey why polish working features if you can make new ones that are almost universally disliked and unpolished
  • TFBisquit
    1619 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I went with the right side first, didn't really liked it, but was ok'ísh. All left side though is definitely more joy. And works better for me.
    Can't see it nerfed though, that would really be stupid. Because it's not that powerfull, and with 3x scope it has decent recoil too.
    Personally I find the nydar sight the best. You can aim for medium range and hipfire upclose.
    It's fun to use, but not that great overall, and plenty of moments I needed an smg or full auto weapon instead.
  • VincentNZ
    2849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    M_Rat13 said:

I do not think so. A well-placed smoke will ensure the revive most times, just when you had to charge your paddle. I would even say that the animation nets more revives total, since anyone can now revive squaddies, which ensures that the medic gets revived, and it is a psychological factor, since someone spends 4 seconds for you, and you are more inclined to do the same for him.