Weekly Debrief

A question for EA and DICE

HawkeyeAM47
1352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
For any of you listening, go back and play Medal of honor war fighter, or Medal of honor 2010, please tell me the difference you feel between those games and the new COD:Modern Warfare.
I'm, serious it plays so similar to that franchise, I was in shock! I feel its like a new medal of honor instead of a new Call of duty, just being honest, and I'm not dissing Battlefield, this game doesn't take much from battlefield, its missing tge major large maps, and the vehicles aspect, but from what I played from this beta, its basically Medal Of honor 2010 and Warfighter, but made with todays gaming tech..

Comments

• Vespervin
    1332 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So what is your question for EA and DICE?
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1352 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Vespervin wrote: »
    So what is your question for EA and DICE?

The question is if they feel the similarities...
    Carry on 😂
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13027 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Um...

Perhaps post this in Off Topic.

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.